-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Nice! 🙂 *high fives you*
-
Jessi Rae and
Corissa Maiden of Praise are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! 😀 Yes, I do like music. Especially Celtic instrumentals without lyrics, when I’m doing homework.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@mariposa *dips head* I thank you and your assistant for your kind greetings. 🙂 Other than reading and writing, I like acting (as long as I know what I’m doing, usually), watching my favorite movies and TV shows (for research, I assure you 😉 ), and debating. There could be more things I like, but I can’t remember what they are right now.…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Salutations, @jessi-rae! Glad you found us. *shakes your hand* Writing thrillers sounds like sooo much fun. 😀 Do you like music?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! I’ve always written fantasy, though recently I became interested in fairytale retellings as well. I like writing about teen girls close to my age; vigilantes; and corrupt governments. After I finish my current works in progress, I’d like to try my hand at writing thrillers.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Sweet! Lucky you! I wish I could move into the country… Though I don’t want to move anywhere until after I graduate, unless I can move closer to my homeschool group.
-
Jessi Rae's profile was updated 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g You mean for living in? I would pick country, though I unfortunately live in the city.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *eagerly accepts chocolate and coffee*
*sheepish grin* Thanks for the heads up. I shall remember that for future reference.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Hannah Thank you, thank you! *bows* 😀 XD
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you @Shannon! 😀
@Kate_Flournoy, thank you for the luck. I’m sure I shall need it. *dips head* 🙂
I think my MBTI type varies between INTP and ENTP.
Thanks! Hopefully I will see you there. My main character especially had better shape up, otherwise my contest endeavor shall be doomed…
Yes, I do like poetry. Writing it is especially…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
In my enthusiasm, I forgot to tag you @seekjustice
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*rubs hands together expectantly* Ah, classic books. My favorite. 😀 Let’s see, there’s The Time Machine, The Invisible man, and any other works by H.G. Wells. Seriously fantastic sci-fi. Then there’s the original Sherlock Holmes stories, And Then There Were None (this one is a bit dark, but it’s so great.), the ever-disturbing Animal Farm, any…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae started the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I am Jessi Rae, spinner of stories and weaver of words, discoverer of fantastical realms and traveler through worlds…
At least, I would be if certain people were more cooperative. *glares at characters from all my stories* Oh, I still travel through worlds and discover fantastical realms, but the inhabitants of these places don’t seem to…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jessi Rae's profile was updated 9 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
