-
Jessi Rae and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ck4always Not much. 🙂 You?
@emma-flournoy Why, thank you. *bows*
@aratrea Not super far, unfortunately. Pretty much all the characters are figured out, but the hard part is where to begin. I guess you could say I’m still in the planning stages…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic This is for all of the Lonely Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you, @Christi-Eaton.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Emerald-Flyer! Pleased to make your acquaintance. *tips hat and bows* Pen Wielder. I like that. *waves pen around dangerously* Have you got any favorite books?
-
Jessi Rae and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the magical land of Kingdom Pen, @aislinn-mollisong! *hands you a bowl of celebratory ice cream* *hopes you like ice cream* (If you don’t I’ll eat it for you) Glad you could join us!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl Thanks for sharing! I’m glad this thread has encouraged you. 😀 😀 I love those verses! In Bible Bee this summer Hebrews 3 and 4 were some of the chapters/passages we studied (btw I qualified!!!) and so I recognized some of them. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess Oh, and I forgot to mention it’s really cool meeting another person who spells their name the way I do. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello and thank you, @jess! 😀 That’s funny, I also thought I was being original when I started calling myself Jessi. In fact, I thought I made it up! Then I saw someone else with that name… I guess great minds think alike, right? 😉 XD
-
Jessi Rae and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @aislinn-mollisong! Welcome to KP! I’m new to the site as a member, but have been stalking – I mean, following – it for a while now (maybe several months up to a year?). I’ve found pretty much all the articles quite helpful one way or another, and I’m sure the things on here will help you too. Good luck on your fantasy trilogy! 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy *laughs* Nice. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy I like writing the normal rhymey stuff too. 🙂 And poems that tell stories are pretty cool. One of my three closest best friends writes AMAZING poems like that. I think they’re amazing, anyway. 🙂
@Emma-Flournoy Yes, the hilariosity (yes that’s a word, I made it up XD) of those movies are probably why they’re on my list of…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Hi and thank you! I actually have a lot of favorite movies. All the Pirates of the Caribbean and Mission: Impossible, God’s Not Dead 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy, to name a few.
@kate-flournoy Thank you. Yeah, I don’t know if I’m an introverted extrovert, or an introvert with extroverted tendencies. Cool! What kind of poetr…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Also I’m Rolena Hatfield’s friend. She’s the one that told me about this website!
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I’m Aislinn Mollisong, and I just signed up! I’m starting a fantasy trilogy, and hope that the things on this website will help me.
-
Jessi Rae and
GabrielleMassman are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jessi Rae and
Alia are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae and
Jane Maree are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae and
Daeus are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago - Load More
