@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I forgot this was my profile picture lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@people I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Cursed ideas are fun. I like it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Out of curiosity, I copy-pasted all the scenes into a document and checked the word count. It was over 40,000 words. That doesn’t count stuff I didn’t find or didn’t believe was worthy enough.
And I am currently struggling to finish drafting a 6,000 words short story. This is embarrassing. What am I doing?? Does anyone else have…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Ooh, I’d love to subscribe to your newsletter!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’d love to get your newsletter! I think you have my email already
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@rae @grcr @keilah-h I made an unvale account over a year ago but then forgot about it. You guys inspired me to get back on and actually finish making my profile, lol. Seeing everyone’s art and character info in one place is really fun and helpful. I like it.
I love the new pfp. Your art style is so cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@koshka I used to call Freedom the Emoji Queen. Also, Linus should be the Architect. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
I love the mood board! Have you posted any of this story on kp? (And have I already asked you that question? I’m so terrible about remembering to read other people’s stuff on here lol)
Here’s a list I made of stuff that might fit. I’m not sure though. They seem a lot different than what you already have. :/
Individual s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Omniscient
The labyrinth shifted in the mists, restless. Its inhabitants felt it and peered out of caves and branches, silent in anticipation. It was time for a change.
The ground trembled, and patches of dirt seemed to boil. Vines sprouted and new walls sprang up as the maze rearranged itself. Smaller vines grew up as well, snaking down…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
I would love to give ideas if you share an aesthetic and what you have already. I have another long playlist of lyricless music I could draw from.
Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
lol yeah same thing with my playlist. I like to say that I get whiplash listening to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I am astounded. I didn’t know a topic could flatline for this long and come back.
I would name myself the kp necromancer for reviving topics if I weren’t already the archivist. Maybe Whaley can take that title.
- Load More


😂😂