@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I also very much love the cockatiel in the Chase drawing (or is it a budgeriteal?). It’s adorable.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Girl. Those are incredible. Seriously. Amazing. Wow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry if the way Im role playing is frustrating at all
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m probably misunderstanding why you’re frustrated. Is it that both versions of Seb (new and old) feel wrong to write?
Maybe you could just treat him like a new character and play around a bit without worrying too much about getting him right? Idk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My characters have all had some level of personality shifts and/or complete backstory rewrites since I first put them in here. Especially my Inky characters. The magic system is changing almost by the hour lol. I think Dante is probably the only one who hasn’t changed.
So I won’t be bothered at all if you’re inconsistent. You don’t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
SHE WROTE FLORA AND ULYSSES?!!
I love that book, one of my favorites when I read it. Never read the other ones though. Have you read it and which of her books have you read?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Yes, that’s exactly how I imagined him! Sweet little Aussie pupper 🩵
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Of course!
Oh don’t apologize girl! I completely understand that. Aww yes!! 🥹 God truly does know what we need. You’ve helped me too😌 Thank you for being so sweet!
I’ll be praying for you and if you ever need to talk I’m here! 🤍
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww girl!! Yes!! I loved itt! Definitely tag me if you write anything else for it :))
Aw nooo don’t cry 🥺
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes girlie! I’ve loved reading what you’ve written for the snowballs🤭 And I loveed your blurb for The Crimson Rose!! It sounds so good!
Oh yes pleasee
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Yes it is😥 I randomly came up with it yesterday haha, I’m planning on writing a short story about it.
And thank you for tagging Freedom, I still use her old tag sometimes😅
@freed_and_redeemed Sorry girl!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
Ellie and Eddie (cafeteria kitchen)The girls both smiled.
“I think that’s perfect,” Eddie said.
Blackjack dropped his spoon and shook himself off, ficking soapy droplets onto the children’s faces. Then he settled down on a dish drying mat and rested his head on his paws.
Ellie did her work a lot more cheerfully now that Seb…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof sorry I forgot about this!
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas😌
The young lady padded softly into the room, slippers not making a sound as she clutched a tattered rose to her breast and a silent tear ran down her face. Crossing the room, she sat down on a stiff sofa and gently caressed the flower’s soft petals–velvety pinks and whi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool, what animation program/app do you use?
I have a little saga going with him befriending a How To Train Your Dragon night fury lol, but I haven’t released it on youtube yet
I love that XD. Do you have a YouTube channel where you post the videos?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s fine.
Percival
“Tenz! Kill the snake, don’t hold back! Snap his neck!” Reid yelled. With one swift movement, Tenz had his arms wrapped around the serpents neck, and twisted it. The head fell to the ground with a thump that echoed across the halls.
“What happened?” Barnes asked, holding her head and appearing t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
ooh mystery?? Feel free to tell me more
Of course. So far what I’ve written is that five high school kids wake up to find everyone in the town is missing, and their disappearance is linked to the woods the town is surrounded by. The plot is kind of inspired by a tv show with the aspect of a mysterious woods, and as they explore the woods t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Huh, weird.
also I was just relistening to Sniper’s lines for the sheer fun of it and I just realized he sounds a little like Buck from Ice Age.
No way!! XD that’s hilarious.
now I’m gonna have to animate him with an eye patch and a dinosaur
as if he wasn’t already the only thing I’ve been animating lately eheheheheh
Lol, do you usual…[Read more]
- Load More
