@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Going Back To An Old WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yup!!! OH!!! I AM NOW GOING TO GO POST OLD AESTHETICS ON THE AESTHETICS FORUM! SOOOO *runs over to that forum* MEET ME THEEEEEREEE *Echoes into the distances*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Going Back To An Old WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yaaay Whaley you’re here!! And thx for the encouragement!
Also…yall…not me literally looking back and this old WIP and remember/really realizing…
I WROTE 50,000 words for this book….
This is the first (and maybe only) book I wrote 50,000 words for…
That’s…an accomplishment.
And at the point I was at when I did…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Going Back To An Old WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HEY EVERYONEEEE!!! HOW ARE YA!!!
So…as the title says…
All of yall probably know that I’ve really been struggling with my WIP recently…I just can’t seem to write right now…it’s not flowing properly…It’s making me kinda sad…but… I started reading some old writing for a past WIP.
It was a Peter Pan retelling I was EXTREMELY (And…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
i can be cool too, guysssss
*feels very cool*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*hopping on the trend to change your name to a funny one*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Mine too (though I think Oathbringer has the coolest climax ever)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s not that I don’t like Kaladin, it’s just that sometimes he annoys me.
Ah, ok. That’s actually a good idea, I only read the rest of the series last year but I forgot a lot of stuff already lol.
Which book is your favorite?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Eh, I kinda might agree with your brother 🫣 not completely, but I think he has a point. While I think Kaladin does have some good development at some points in the series, a lot of the time I feel he’s just a bit too extreme.
Sorry.
Have you read Wind and Truth yet? (if you have no spoilers cuz I’m only on day five)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, are you emailing us the link or will you post it here when it’s almost time for the call?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t read the second part yet, but I’ll critique the first section first.
Keep in mind that this is all my opinion, and you can ignore what you want.
Your first sentence is good. I don’t have any critique for it.
The second sentence has a couple things.
Halfbreed of man and elf, Max lacked the pointed ears and the knifelike sharp…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It is supposed to say they usually hang out at their own house, and are not seen out in the open lol!
WHAT IS THISSSS
IT’S EVEN MORE ACURRATE
AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHTHANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
Idkkkk
Personally I don’t think it’s wrong to say it’s not a religion…
But we also have different denominations and my church has done sermons where my pastor has taught that Christianity is a “relationship, not a religion” so it could just be how I was raised. I respect your opinion and I’m not going to judge you or anything j…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
HOW ARE THESE SO ACCURATE
you literally just described me…
It doesn’t have many friends
the magic potato just called me out….XDXD
ahhh i love it thank youuuuuu
*screams excitedly* I GOT A POTATOOOOOOOOOO
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL! Who needs a braining brain when ya got a jumbled mess of chaos (If that makes any sense)? 😂 I know I have it.
EXACTLY
SOMEBODY GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. I lost a funny meme but it was so relatable. It had to do with not having touched any WIP since the cold winter of 1878… I think that’s me rn😂
That was me this fall. Idk wha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, when I write scenes I feel nothing.
Which makes me feel really bad, especially when other people tell me when they write hard scenes they cry a lot, and I’ve never really cried like that. The only time I can remember tearing up is when Sef was getting abused by Iver in a scene I wrote like last year…and it still hurts my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I showed that scene to one of my friends, and her exact words were:
“Livia and Marcurious have never been more annoying, and Aubrielle has never been more relatable”.
It was so funny lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
am I the only one who loves books yet still dog ears the pages??
like i’m so protective of my books yet dog eared pages don’t bother me….
I mean, maybe it’s because I love books so much that I’m too desperate to mark my page right away than go find a bookmark, idk…
- Load More
