@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you, and it’s okay. Hope the meeting is going well!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
No, I can’t access the email I sent you. I may be unable to attend this one.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
So… I can’t find my phone to access the link…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Why does it feel like the last chapter was more chaotic? Oh well, here are my votes:
D, O, 1, 15, Z.(I don’t want anyone to get out though… sigh…)
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel glowered at the mask lady. She was about to retort with something along the lines of “you’re not the boss of me”, when something rustled in the bushes nearby. She aimed her flashlight at it, and caught a pair of long, twitching ears.
“Oh! A rabbit!”
The creature froze as it was caught in the light. It stared back at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Didnt mean to ignore this question whoops.
Short answer: yes.
Long answer:
I have opened a dnd manual only like once so I’m probably a terrible person to ask for advice, but I say just make up whatever you want for world building and characters, and then worry about following the rules for things like spells and combat. The books…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love it! You’re so good with colors <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
FelicityÂ
Felicity stared. Then she pinched herself.
“I’m… Felicity. Sorry, but, what are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h I don’t remember what Soldier looks like actually, but I can look through the art topic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
“I’m exploring!” Mel smiled and put a hand on her hip, trying to look even more confident. Her stick dropped again.
“Did you get stuck here? I’ve helped people get unstuck out of hidden places before. My babysitter got stuck under a pool one time, but I found her and helped her out. You could probably consider me an expert.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I will!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
MelissaÂ
Barnes. That was a funny name. Mel imagined a row of big red barns, each with a different kind of farm animal living inside.
“I’m Mel.”
She scanned the rest of the area with her flashlight.
“Do you live here?” It now occurred to her that she may be trespassing, and she didn’t want to get in trouble.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel turned and pointed at the path she had just come from, accidentally dropping her stick as she did so. She crouched down to pick it up again.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I hope this is coherent. i am very tired.
Melissa
After walking for a bit, Mel found herself a good stick to be her companion, as one should always have on a long walk. It was tall enough to be a walking stick, but still light enough to be a pretend sword. When she tested out her fencing skills on one of the leafy walls, she was…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yea, it’s old.
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
I love the statues btw
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Here’s a really old drawing of Mel if anyone wants to see. I haven’t drawn her in a while so her outfit is a bit outdated.

- Load More
