@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
yeah, Cars and Phones BROKE ME
Last week my mom was at Mayo Clinic in Rochester doing more cancer treatments, which was hard since it wasn’t planned. I guess even if it was, it would be hard since she was gone for over a week and me and my siblings and my dad were all missing her a lot and attempting to keep our house from going out of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
How’s everyone’s summer been going?
I’ve been really busy and tired but I plan on being more active and rejoining the role plays as soon as I start having more time.
Ya’ll been as busy as I have?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m now realizing I have a different definition of fear responses than what’s usual. I think the question still works though.
-
Loopy started the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is just like a lot of other topics we’ve made, except in this one, I want you, the author, to answer the questions, not your characters. I tried to find a topic that was like this already but I couldn’t so I made this.
You may also post your own character questions for other people to answer.
Here’s my first question: What are your…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae that’s awesome you got to have fun with your friends! Happy birthday!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I’m going to get so depressed if I try to answer that question lol
@whalekeeper :((((
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, apparently I haven’t shared the mock cover yet!! (At least in this forum) Here it is! (At the end of the story XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also…
Look! I found little Hallie!! 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Ok guys… 👀 I know it’s a lot to read, but I’m dropping the last 6 chapters!! Enjoyyyy! And then give me alllll the feedback! I’m planning to finally start on the official third draft soon.
Chapter 27
Hallie rolled onto her back and let out a sigh, staring at the dark ceiling…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Girllll, you’re so sweetttt 🥹 Thank you so much!! Your comments mean so much and are one of the reasons I keep on going with this book bc I know there will other people out there who will like it just as much 😭🥰❤️
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Just in case… (also lmk if the doc isn’t working or you can’t edit/access it)
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
I haven’t known what to draw lately so if anyone sees this and wants me to draw their character or something lmk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah, so pretty! I love the envelope, it’s super neat! The effect you got with Lady Wind is very impressive.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah so you might be interested to know that the Story Embers forum was shut down (Maybe a year or two ago?). My sister was an active member at the time and I guess it just wasn’t important enough or the people running it didn’t have the time.
The problem is that KP isn’t letting new members on, right?
Yeah It’s kinda sad but with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but it’s perfect for himmmm
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
- Load More
