-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Hmm…has anyone seen the Modren BBC Sherlock?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic A Rambling Title of a Topic of Random Ramblings, Pertaining to Satireish Stuff in the forum Short Story Critiques 11 years ago
Today I spilled my coffee. Someone is going to die
This line (and the explanation) made me laugh hard…albeit mainly internally because my sister is sitting behind me and thinks me crazy enough as it is. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Lovely Words in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Writhe. And Defiance. Oh, and Glare…I probably overuse that. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Lovely Words in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Hmm, ‘melded’ is a word I really like. I also like the word ‘gloaming’ (I’ve made the time work so I can use that word) and ‘turf’.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 11 years ago
I’m afraid, Ezra, that I lost it. Does happen sometimes. Especially with something like Pinterest. Yes, that works. I’ll blame Pinterest.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 11 years ago
Here’s the first picture I was trying to post…Let me see if I can do it again, then I’ll be done. 🙂

-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 11 years ago
Ha, finally. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 11 years ago
Trying this one more time…

-
Hope Ann started the topic Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 11 years ago
Question…is there any way to put pictures in a post?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
No, I haven’t. But they look interesting. Has anyone read the Eyes of E’veria books by Serena Chase? I love them…well, the first three books that are out, anyway.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
We have Seasons of Gray and I really, really liked it. Speaking of which, we haven’t seen that movie for a long time…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
@Daeus ‘Nothing serious’ indeed. 🙂 And I like how he just sits outside the tavern, waiting and tracking the time with his watch. And I looked up the Risen preview…it does look good. I’ve always loved the different retelling of ‘the centurion’.
@hannah-c No, I haven’t seen Grace Unplugged. Is it good?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
I saw it in theaters and then saw it again yesterday on DVD. I really liked it, though there was a slight plot hole where the bad guys replace the papers in William’s coat…it never explains how they found where he lived or how they knew the papers were there. And (picky me) he dives into the water at the beginning with his two sets of papers and…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann started the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
So…if you all don’t mind, I thought it would be fun to have one thread where we could just talk about random things that are too small for a thread of their own; movies, things going on, anything and everything (within reason, of course). Also, it’s an easy place to procrastinate when you should be writing or studying for mid-terms. 😀
So, to…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann started the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
So…if you all don’t mind, I thought it would be fun to have one thread where we could just talk about random things that are too small for a thread of their own; movies, things going on, anything and everything (within reason, of course). Also an easy place to procrastinate when you should be writing or studying for mid-terms. 😀
So, to start…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 11 years ago -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Social Media in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
I’m on pinterest too…I love it for writing ideas and storyboards (and some lotr and humor). My Pinterest name is Authoress of Light. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Blogs, WordPress, and my specific problem in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
It would depend. I might not sign up simply because I don’t read many stories on blogs even when they are really interesting because I’m busy. Though if I happened to have hours of free time (sleeping doesn’t count) and did happen to read stories on line and like them, then yes, I might create an account. If I could read everything and could sign…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann started the topic Social Media in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Just a random question…is anyone here on any ‘social media’? Mainly, I’m curious if anyone is on Pinterest or Instagram. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Blogs, WordPress, and my specific problem in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
I use blogger and am quite pleased with it (well, after I figured out everything anyway). With both blogger and (I think) wordpress, you can have a gadget to the side where people to sign up to your blog by e-mail…so every time you post they get an e-mail with that post and can either read it there or go to your blog and read it. Now, of course,…[Read more]
- Load More
