-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Yes I do kinda imagine her in that way. I need to definitely take a look at that more later probably, but I also think it’s hard for her to do so when actually speaking to The Destroyer.
But I definitely know where you’re coming from because that is how I’d like to depict her. She tries to remain very stoic on the outside, but when speak…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What was the most difficult scene for you to write and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
Im just gonna use what I’m working on rn…and since I’m still in the first few chapters, probably the scenes in chapter 4.
I’m honestly struggling to write scenes with my MC’s family, because there are 4 members and sometimes I get overloaded with too many ppl cuz I don’t want to just throw in conversation just so they can be in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you 😊 So if nothing changes we’re bringing my pups in!! I’m so so happy!! We haven’t had them in since last week. We usually have them in once every week, but it was looking like we weren’t gonna get them in till next weekend, but now we might be bringing them inside!!!
I LOVE MY BEAGLE BABIES!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nice! I’ve wanted to be able to go somewhere and sit and write or edit, but don’t really get the chance too often. I’m gonna be getting some Starbucks later tho (which I’ll have to reheat because it’s being brought to me)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j wow! Okay, thanks!! That makes me happy lol! Once I edit my chapter 1 to the best I may put it on here As well and then that’ll probably be it for now. I think the prologue turned out good but I would later like feedback on chapter 1, just because I’m not sure if it’s gonna be as well done. Hopefully it will be, and if it is then I don’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Sooo did no one have any critiques on my prologue or does no one want to share them….? 😆
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j chapter 1. But there’s a livestream by an author tuber named Sara Lubratt and 3 my time (may be a different time for others) so I’m gonna join that and see if it’ll help me get to work lol.
Maybe if u have time u can join.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’m here! Gotta do some of my devotion time, but I really should probably get some editing done today…..sigh lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @wroterlexi1216 @rmarcher @scoutfinch180 Anyone on today?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Yea I just didn’t care for what I read of their publish rules or whatever and would prefer just posting on here.
If y’all have any critiques that’d be great lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Yes she does and while they do meet, my MC still doesn’t truly know who she is. I don’t think I’m gonna have them really meet face to face until book 3. They’ll meet, but only for seconds at a time or in Corvina’s other form (she’s a shapeshifter)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much! So in this first one she’s not quite as prevalent, but I needed this prologue to really begin the story and so when u do finally see her or realize who she is you’ll already know and be connected to her. As the series progresses she’s going to get more and more scenes, but in this first one she not quite as preva…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!! So…this is the prologue I’ve got for my first draft. It has been edited over already, but wanted to post it on here because I wanted to get your feedback, and….well…I’m an affirmation seeker, and while recently I’ve been proud of my writing (which is great) I’ve still got those parts of me that want it to be awesome so could u…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @rmarcher @kathleenramm @lewilliams @writerlexi1216
I will be posting my prologue on the KP forum for critiques!! Just letting y’all know!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
Btw, u may find yourself with a new follow on ur blog (me!) lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! Also, Gracie ur first book sounds soooo interesting! (Read the blurb)
Just gonna be honest tho, I am a sheltered Christian girl so I have to ask permission before getting certain books and things. And again haven’t been in a huge reading mood lol, but thank yall
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I think I’ve got one. Zia. But I’m gonna put this idea away for now. I’m struggling some mentally at this moment, so I need to be able to focus on just one thing and just relax and do what I want/need to this month.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j Not super active rn. I called it good for writing in my WIP today. Did two 20 minute sprints today so ya. If I want I may work on some other story ideas rolling around in my brain. I got a new idea for a Sci-Fi Fantasy.
What do y’all think of the name Camryn for my MC? Also, I’ve been trying to find a name for the gir…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
So, while I do enjoy reading I’m not really obsessed with it. I have to be in the mood ya know?
That being said, I have multiple reasons for asking if anyone of you are published yet.
1. To check out your books obviously XD
2. I keep telling myself the first draft is NOT going to be perfect. I know that, but it’s still hard sometimes to tel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Welp I got 551 words last sprint! Chapter 4 is now “finished” lol. YAY. It’s the longest one so far at 3,105 words.
- Load More
