-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I ended up choosing the slush lol. I can haz hot cocoa later. I gotta go feed my beagle babies and then I had an idea for a forum post so lookout for it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter7 Yay I’m not alone!!! What are u up to? I’m about to get rolling despite still being a bit tired lol. I need to decide if I want my frozen slush that I have in the freezer or hot chocolate….
Idk if I’m gonna do any writing today, Act 1 is driving me a little nuts just because I’m not supa into it. And what I write feels like garbage…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @rmarcher @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 Anyone on this morning?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter17
I shared my synopsis on another chat forum, but guess I can share it here too!
(And November is a boy XD)
Life in (World Name’s) Garden has always been wonderful, but the rest of the world can’t say the same. Continuing to rebel against the one who created them, the rest of the world has plummeted into darkness. Still, those wit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter17
HI GURL!! I can already tell just from ur posts that ur gonna be an AWESOME NEW MEMBER!!
ALL CAPS GIRLS UNITE!!! 😂😂
I can also be very excitable, and FANTASY IS MY JAM! Ur plot….it sounds soooooo cool. I’m not a huge Aladdin fan but I WOULD TOTALLY read that!!
Im currently working on a 7 book fantasy series, and I’m not sur…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21
Ara would probably sacrifice herself for a loved one just because she’s that kind of person.Jocelyn would rather swing!
Hmm….I have a feeling Ara would rather write the villain’s story because she later ends up being concerned about her (she’s a very broken villain) and she’s not exactly pridefu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Still the same chapter lol. Haven’t worked on it much with holidays but hope to get back on it later.
As for the killer, I already know who it is, so that’s good
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So I wanted to see what y’all think of this synopsis! It’s around 229 words, and I think it’s pretty good but not perfect by any means but I wanted to share it!
(BTW I don’t have a world name yet so that’s why the parentheses are there lol.)
Life in (World Name’s) Garden has always been wonderful, but the rest of the world can’t say the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
He is a boy and Arabella’s best friend (and he has a crush on her but she doesn’t realize it.)  And will do!
I had the idea today for a scene I’m pretty excited about. I just gotta get thru the first act 😂😂 hopefully it’ll get a bit easier but it may get harder
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @scoutfinch180
Hey, so has anyone ever written a mystery? Or close to one? Or a murder lol. The first book of my series is a bit of a fantasy murder mystery, but I think it’d be better if it’s a closed room murder. So that means it seems no one else was with the victim except the suspect (who is actually inn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Don’t really have critiques but this is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Lol! My goal is to read all the Chronicles of Narnka, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and the Simarillion by the end of the this next year!
I figure if I take it chapter by chapter I can achieve that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Acts 2:38-39 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So honestly not sure where to post this but I wanted to share it because I want to do my part in witnessing and sharing the gospel.
I am an Apostolic (or Pentecostal, whichever u prefer) and so I believe in the one true Gospel, and want to know that, in the end, I’ve shared it. Wether it’s excepted or not, I want to know I did the right thi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm Ooh I love this idea!! So I didn’t read anything today yet, but I read the first chapter of the Hobbit Christmas Day! I’ve seen the movies, so it’s nice to already have the image in my head lol.
I really love the misty mountains song and ended up singing most of it to myself instead of quietly reading it 😂😂
I also like how the i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Lying on my bed. A part of me wants to pick up around my room but it’s such a wreck. I’d probably need to do it piece by piece so I don’t get overwhelmed lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’m here. What’s up? I got a new desk and printer for Christmas! So excited. We’re gonna get everything set up in my room next week.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So I got Sally, my first beagle about 2 or 3 years back. Then we got Jack her companion, and they had pups! We kept 2 pups and got rid of dad, and then later got rid of one of the pups.
(my parents and brothers have 2 dogs. One is one of Sally’s babies)
So now I have 2 fur babies who I adore!! My sally and her Daughter (who was p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Haven’t really worked on it. Just been giving myself some time away because I haven’t felt like working on it and I know I’m gonna wanna hit the ground running in January.
And my beagles are good! That day I said we were bringing them in we had a scare with Sally, our first beagle (and momma to our other one Raven). She got a pie…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’m here but haven’t been doing any writing or editing. Holidays and all.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What was the most difficult scene for you to write and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
Yea I struggle with scenes that have multiple characters. Not even just with dialogue but overall, I struggle with not just randomly popping in things for them to do to remind u they’re there, but I also usually don’t feel like taking the time to write the scenes lol. Again, hopefully I’ll smooth it out in editing.
- Load More
