Acts 2:38-39

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

So honestly not sure where to post this but I wanted to share it because I want to do my part in witnessing and sharing the gospel.

I am an Apostolic (or Pentecostal, whichever u prefer) and so I believe in the one true Gospel, and want to know that, in the end, I’ve shared it. Wether it’s excepted or not, I want to know I did the right thing.

(Disclaimer: Plz no one take offense to anything I say, it is not meant to offend, I’m honestly just trying to bring people to the Lord and be a light 😊)

Now, I believe in the Acts 2:38 message, which is in your Bible so hopefully (if u proclaim to be Christian) u believe everything in the Bible to be true.

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.”
      ‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This is the Gospel, and the only way to be saved! The ONLY way to be saved. I wanted to share this, and share the One True God, Jesus Christ. And if anyone has questions or wishes for more revelation into this verse, please feel free to ask!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

Right on! *thumbs up*

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j
          • Total Posts: 1789

@godlyfantasy12 I’m Bapticostal, girl! 😉 It is amazing to see you post this! Thank you!!! <3  You’ll find that everyone at Kingdom Pen is very vocal about their faith and our mission to share it, myself included!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@godlyfantasy12 Thanks for sharing this! I have no clue what denomination I am, but I 100% agree with this. Thanks for being so outspoken!

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Kathleen
            @kathleenramm
              • Total Posts: 635

@godlyfantasy12

This message can never be spoken too much! Thank you for this sharing this and for opening up the opportunity to speak more about this. 🙂 It’s an amazing reminder for Christians and non-Christians alike.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >