-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j OOH MAN THANK U!! Ahhh the second tip is WONDERFUL!! And yea, I think with Lyn (Jocelyn) hers will be more of, she has to because she was found with the victim’s body, and is the primary suspect. But she’s been fairly sheltered, making her a bit naive, so she isn’t a vengeful person. In fact, she’s horrified at the thought that someone…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Also thanks to everyone for the tips!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter7 ….Yea im not entirely sure what I need either XD. I’m just struggling.
@gracie-j so any idea when u might be able to give me those tips or whatever? I’d really appreciate them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m gonna try to make some new collages using Canva! Cuz those are gorgeous!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
And some of the problem might be the scenes I have ideas for after this just seem boring to me now. I mostly just have talking to suspects and looking for clues, which as a whole sounds boring, and I don’t know exactly how to do those scenes. I want to have cool, threatening, thrilling scenes, but not sure how to transition.
Wait.
That’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @r-m-archer @issawriter7 @joy-caroline @kathleenramm
I could really use some help. As I mentioned, I’m doing a long “outline” of all of my scene ideas, but now I’m running low on steam lol. I’ve reached the part in the outline right before the Fun and Games begins (most of the middle).
First, I’m struggling with the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I also love You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile by Sia. It’s great for my character Jocelyn, and I think anyone who has a very upbeat, smiley character might enjoy this song!
Imagine dragons is also great. I just luv music lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j What about sharing music that inspires our WIPs? For me, I love the live action dumbo soundtrack! It’s great for the Circus vibe and has a lot of great instrumentals. (My 3 favs from the album is Logo, Trains A Comin’ and Pink Elephants on Parade!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Nyx, Jocelyn’s pet/best friend. (Who looks more like a Fennec Fox then the sugar glider in the middle picture.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Jocelyn!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
November
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is Arabella Fable, my protagonist.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 AHHHHH SOOO INCREDIBLE! I luv making collages about my characters!! I’m gonna share mine if that’s alright!
Also, I had an awesome idea everyone. As I’ve mentioned on other forum posts, I’m currently writing down an “Everything I have for the book” list or whatever. Well I printed out a bit of what I’ve got (not finished lol) and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m here! In the car with my computer and getting Starbucks.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@millenium Hiya! So I’m having a bit of that problem too!! So rn what I’ve decided to do is take a step back from the first draft I started and make a document (or whatever) solely devoted to writing down everything I know about my story in order of events. As I’m doing this, new ideas come because i get to parts where u don’t know what’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gravie-j @devastate-lasting @r-m-archer @issawriter7 @anyone-else
Hey so, I’m having a bit of a problem and not sure how to fix it. I love writing, like I’m obsessed with it, but at the same time I just can’t seem to make myself write. Does that make any sense? (And yes sometimes I like the idea more then actually doing it)
I don’t think i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@r-m-archer Yea that’s probably where it’s gonna end up in the end. Thru the 5th and 6th books I think there’ll be a lot more conflict on almost all the characters but I do think it will end up in that position at the last book
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Great tips!! Thx!! Also, I do know that November’s overprotection does end up blinding him (he “betrays” the group but doesn’t mean to. He does it to protect Ara.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j YESS THANK U!! And yes, both guys get POV. By the end of the series I have 7-8 POVs. I think 7.
And yes my other guy is actually a bit broody lol!
November’s a very sweet, adorable protective guy. He’s kind and would die for Arabella.
Grimm (my other character) lives in the past and is filled with guilt because his baby sister was mur…[Read more]
- Load More
