-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 U can enter! I don’t mind!
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @scoutfinch180 @abigail-m @anyone-else
Here it is! My mom is also gonna look it over for me too but plz give me any advice u have!
this is the pic it’s based onÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Hmmm. Okie, so we’d probably end up going to one of my fav places, or getting fast food 🤣.
my Main protagonist Ara and I would probably get along well because some of her struggles are based off of mine.
But her personality is slightly different. Whereas when I’m in my group and such I can be (and am) very loud, excitable and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
So….not sure if everyone here is subscribed to the Kingdom Pen newsletter but I am, and they’ve sent out the newest one which includes the picture for their newsletter short story contest! The picture has really really interested me and I’ve already thought up some ideas, so I’m considering, maybe writing a short story and entering it!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Actually they were fake. I don’t have them anymore, so now they’re short and messed up again cuz I bite them and clip them….sigh lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
and lastly, (for now lol) this is Dolunay! AKA Luna! From (can u guess?) book 4 lol!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is Paxton! (Ugh my baby lol….) he’s introduced in book 3

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
SO I got my computer back! YAY!!
That being said, I’ve made more collages for my other three POV characters!
This is Grimm! He’s introduced in book 2!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j AHHHHH THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!
So I take a lot of my cover Inspo from the Cursebreaker series (I believe that’s what it’s called) and other covers similar to those. I want mine to look like that. (No ppl, just a gorgeous cover with a beautiful font)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Kinda like these curlsÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Don’t worry about it! Here’s that pic I was talking about. So this is sorta how I imagine him except with tighter curls  (if that makes sense lol)Â

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Also, if u wanted to, u could do a study focused on Paul (not necessarily ur book) since you’ve done so much research in him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Off the art topic- I AM SO GLAD U LOVE HIM!!! I do too!! Ugh!!!
he’s like this funny and sweet guy! I think he’s probably a bit of an extrovert, and he can be soooo awkward at times lol! I adore him! And how he loves my main protagonist Ara (his best friend)
sigh….he’s just too awesome.
I have another guy chara…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
The shirt and eyes are WONDERFUL!!! (Honestly it’s mainly the hair lol!)
hey, I know, I have a pic I found off Pinterest and used it in a bookmark I made. So in the forum chat called aesthetics or whatever, there should be a bookmark I made with a pic of how I sorta imagine him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms AWWW!! That is adorable!!
Now, he doesn’t really look like how I imagine him (but that’s okay, because that’s sometimes the point in books! Ppl have different imaginations!)
So, when the time comes for u to do the headings I can tell u a bit of changes but ur drawing is ADORABLE AND AWESOME so plz don’t feel bad at all! Ju…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Some devotion themes are merely about a specific part of a Christians life. Prayer, reading the word, hearing from God, etc. But I believe those that go the full year don’t have a super specific theme because each day can be something new, but the theme could just be the way u write or present it, or how you format it, etc. and ur viewpoint
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah!! If u did publish one PLZ send me a link!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Alright then!! Sounds awesome!!! And yea, hey if it works out (u know, if we meld cuz sometimes u gotta wait and see) I’d totally be willing to maybe work with u later on (if agreed with by my fam and such 🤣)
But we can for now just see for fun! U wanna start with November? Maybe, somehow if u could have it look like h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m not doing chapter names either, but I have multiple POVs so their names would need to be at the top of each chapter, so I’d like to have heading images for them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripted-of-kingdoms yea I think the silhouette with a circle, and maybe a small token representing them at the top of it. (And it doesn’t have to be super huge unless u want to go into detail, and then I can shrink it down)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And again this is kinda a reference for the circle, obviously I don’t need it exactly like this. But maybe have a different circle for each character or maybe just a little token at the top of each circle that represents them?(For instance, for my villain it would be a Raven)
ok so that may be overwhelming and I’m sorry if so. But if u w…[Read more]
- Load More
