-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Some of it too is….I’m not wanting to write the scenes I’m on.
I’ve got multiple scenes I can write but….none of them really grab me. At all. *facepalm* some writer I am.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting @Gracie-j @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @scoutfinch180 @e-k-seaver @rmarcher @Anyone-else
Anyone on? I need to get some writing done…..but am also sorta not wanting to. Anyone else writing, so maybe that’ll motivate me? XD. I’m hoping to reach 40,000 words by March 20th or a little bit after, but in order to do that I obviously…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok first, it is GORGEOUS!!
I have 2 things u may wanna think about. 1, I don’t really get the title (and if u love it go for it) but for me, I can’t make much sense of it. Is it actually about a house that….like never ends? Like room after room? (If so then the title works lol!!)
and next, not sure what ur going for, but if ur…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
So even tho it don’t matter, I like the sword one the best lol! It gives such an awesome yet simplistic fantasy vibe!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’d probably add my name when time comes to pint a proof copy of my first draft.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j oh gorgeous! I do think I’m gonna use ur original one, I do like the simplicity of it now that I’ve seen them both. U did great!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Would u mind me using the cover u made for my proof copy? If so just tell me. (I wouldn’t mind saying u made it somewhere on it lol!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Self-publishing in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m also self-publishing and have questions!!
So 1, there are 3 different self pub things I’ve heard/will consider: KDP, Ingramspark and Barnes and Noble Press.
There are pros and cons with each obviously but I would like to go thru KDP, because I have heard pretty good things. But some use 2 or even all 3 of these.
I do think I’d want to us…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j OOH IT LOOKS SO COOL THO!!
I do love the emblem at the top! Anyway maybe u could make it bigger and place it behind the title? (U can do the title letters black or something if thats better) 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Oh my word thank you so much!!! It Is a definite help!! I’m gonna get to work probably soon.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
#waits XD. just seeing if @joy-caroline is on, or maybe the email just didn’t go thru.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Oh yea! Do u need the book’s blurb too?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I think I’d prefer a brighter red
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j ooh I’d love for u to try if u want!
So, my genre is YA Fantasy. I love the way books like the cursebreaker series look, where it’s just the title and then a gorgeous background cover.
Id want it to be either a dark burgundy or bright red with Gold Lettering.
as of rn the working titles is
Destined
Book 1
Destiny’s Murde…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey you mind if I ask u some questions?
So, I’m wondering, how did u first start and go about writing biblical fiction? What did you use to study and how did you do it?
You see….i want to study about David, and then I was reading some of ur stuff and it was so good and I thought, “What if, one day, I wrote a biblical fiction abo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Okay, 1, that shows sounds AWESOME!! And 2, that also happens in Story Thieves (a series I totally recommend)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripted-of-kingdoms WOW!! U did amazing! So, just so u know I am probably gonna wait and use an artist later down the road when I’m publishing (maybe the cover designer and just get that person to do it all if they will) hope u understand, plus it’s a long ways away anyway rofl!
But it’s super super cute and cool! And u can totally do more…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is Tempest! Ugh I do love this story idea. Creating this has kinda re-inspired my love of it!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I just wanna make more!!! Maybe ill make some for some characters from other ideas. Like Tempest (both the working title and the MC’s name lol!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
“Are you sure you wanna do this?” My fingers graze over the book’s smooth binding as I pull it out. The cover is red, with nothing but words written in black script over the front; Restoration & Recovery. For a moment, I feel drawn to open the book and explore its pages, but I refuse. I know what’s inside, and I know that if I open it, I can nev…[Read more]
- Load More
