-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I know it doesn’t look like much, but hats because I didn’t add buildings to the places or anything. The city is huge tho, and it is the main place of the story (although the other 2 places do make appearances and one other place as well)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Imma put this here!!
I made this map! I drew it out with a pencil and paper then erased some stuff on an app and moved it to my iPad so I could use procreate to fill it in and such!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Speaking of this series….I made it to over 21,000 words yesterday!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Well….you see, last year I was working on my Peter Pan retelling, and it became a four book series with a novella. I fast drafted the first draft and it flopped, and I just….idk couldn’t get myself moving forward with it. Maybe cuz I’d spent so long thinking about those things. It’s not that I didn’t still like the ideas, but I n…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j AHHHHH!!!! I LOVE THESE!!
so….I’m not writing them anymore (at least not rn) but I had a whole HUGE list of Fairytale twist books I wanted to make, so would u mind if I also make some collages based off of my own retelling? I figure u won’t lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE THIS ONE 🤣

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi there’s a livestream today in about an hour and 10 minutes on YouTube. The channel user is Meredith E. Phillips. She’s doing a productivity sprint and she’s a writer, so I’m gonna be hopefully tunin in then to get some writing done if ya wanna join!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
As for inspiration, these quotes are great!!
“I’m writing a first draft and reminding myself that I’m simply shoveling sand into a box so that later I can build castles.” -Shannon Hale

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Y’all….I have so many writing memes. Too many to post. I would probs blow up KP with how many memes I got.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@not-so-secret-assassin
Oof. Coming up with jokes. Ehhh
(forgive me for the cringy pun I am about to make, or don’t. Whatever XD)
Why are authors the best at answering questions?
Cuz they’re always Write!
………*excuses self*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oof! Dunno if I’ll finish, but I am hoping to complete the 40,000 word mark around that time!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH!! I wrote over 1,500 words!! YES!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is a character from my duology idea (called Tempest.) This is Reven!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I ended up working on a collage lol!
- Load More
