-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww girl!!! Don’t you ever be too shy or afraid to post stuff like this on here!!
and you are definitely not alone! Listen, I’ve doubted my writing sooo much before, and, while I’m thankful it has gotten better, I still can’t wait for the day when I can edit it lol!!
And as for feeling your plot/characters aren’t good, I’ve felt…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So I made this in Procreate as a sorta makeshift chapter heading for November. It’ll work for the first draft anyway (and the drafts after until I get something better)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j thx!
@e-k-seaver thanks also!! And as for the terrible deed, it’s the crime Jocelyn is framed for.
would it be too much of a spoiler to say it’s a murder or no?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How Much Should I Budget to Indie Pub? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Also, with this topic, so would $2,000 be a good savings goal for Self publishing? At least for now because I also want this to be as professional as possible, but I’m gonna need to start saving now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How Much Should I Budget to Indie Pub? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver also just so I know there are coupons for Ingram spark that lets u upload or reupload for free or just for a few dollars (I just discovered this the other day!) just look up Ingramspark coupons
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Imma tag some peeps to check out ma post
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline @isswriter7 @rmarcher @l-e-williams @e-k-seaver @anyone-else
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey y’all! So idk if I’ve posted it yet….but this is a blurb I wrote for my book Destiny’s Murder! Let me know what u think!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I hope it’s not too similar to Frozen, but I think it’s different enough.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone! So….I just really wanna talk about my WIPs…….LOL
So I thought, hey, why not share some of my stuff from my Duology idea? AKA, A two book series for those who don’t know (;
I haven’t been working on it recently because I’ve been focused on Destiny’s Murder, but when I take my month away from the first draft (somewhere between…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Alright then!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j  Ooh, May I volunteer? Unless u have enough lol! If so, I think id like to write an ecouraging post about making your own way when it comes to writing. This is a subject I enjoy talking about because I’ve had to do this very very recently.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
And thx to everyone for the advice!! And yea, I reread it and was like “Ehh, its a bit unclear who is speaking” lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Oh my gosh I am so glad u commented because I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!! I gotta get with my mom on editing so I can send it in!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I will refer u to a previous conversation on this forum post to answer that question.
(It’s right before I put up my Robin Hood collage)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And this is the Pinocchio one! I love this one too. Its from the POV of eighteen year old Starlight (the blue haired fairy) who, after inadvertently bringing a puppet to life (instead of giving a lonely old man a son) is stripped of her magic and forced to watch over the boy until he learns right from wrong and turns into a real boy.
In this one,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is Cinderella crossed with Swan Lake!! So in this retelling, Cinderella is actually one of the villains and her little stepsister, Ash, is the heroine. I really do love this story idea, and I may return to it one day.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Fraid’ not. I just used the internet to translate it, but I thought it was sooo cool too!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And Alice’s (In wonderland, not through the looking glass)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Well, the royals are Chinese, but Robin and some of the others who live in Nuodinghan (Nottingham) aren’t.
I also made two more!
Snow White’s
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My Robin Hood retelling Collage!

- Load More
