-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j this is the pic of Tempest I found  so this pic is perfect (it’s how I imagine her) so if u end up using any ppl plz use this one lol

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j imma go ahead and give u the others. Don’t feel pressured that u have to do them all right now or anything but imma go ahead and make the list out if that’s ok 😊
Title: Of Spinning Wheels & Gold
Vibe: So obviously gold lol, maybe a spinning wheel or the spindle of one? It’s a rapunzel story so long blonde hair works to. I don’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j yup fine with me
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So in my books I have an obvious attraction between November and Ara (being that November likes her and Ara doesn’t know) and I also have Jocelyn have a crush/sorta boyfriend. In the first book they’re around 14-15. And if u think about it, while yes some of us wouldn’t be dating, it is realistic (my parents and grandparents got marri…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hey girl! Would u mind making some more covers for me? I have quite a few If so lol….
I decided to make mock up covers for my book ideas, that way ill have a fun way of keeping track of all my new ideas, so when I finish writing in my current WIP for the day or something I can move to another project! If so, u can start with this one…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Disclaimer: These title are WORKING titles XD and these aren’t blurbs, just kinda an overview of the plot ideas I’ve got. And forgive me if these are long lol.
The Destined Series
Word Count Goal: At least 80,000 words.
Book 1: Destiny’s Murder
Arabella Fable’s destiny has never been one she wanted. Prophesied over as a babe to be the Bringer…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Wow!! Love it!!! Also, I wouldn’t worry about making ur books too long. And some make short books! (But I’d totally be willing to read a long book)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’all mind if I post my ideas/plots for the series and get y’all’s feedback? (Plus I need some ideas for book 4, but I’m not too worried about it because I’ve got time)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my gosh, those sound INCREDIBLE!! Like….OH MY WORD I WANT TO READ THOSE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j So I’m not a huge history buff so not entirely sure when the regency era takes place lol! But maybe u could still have her be Chinese, but she’s living wherever ur stories take place. And maybe because of that that causes conflict (because I know back in old times certain people were treated differently due to their ethnicity)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So remember the chapter heading I posted on here? Well, I went to canva to make chapter headings and ended up finding they had elements that were way better, and yall, THEY TURNED OUT SO GORGEOUS! I love them!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j So I saw ur blog post of all the bonus stuff and thought it was so cool that u took quizzes for ur characters! I thought id do some too!!
So for Disney-
Ara got Belle as her Disney princess, which I think fits her well (although she wouldn’t be as confident till later in the series)
Jocelyn got Pocahontas as her Disney princess.
And…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
(And you don’t have to make it as detailed as mine, or u can make it more detailed. But I’d enjoy reading s0me about yall’s character’s too I think!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Btw, for those who wanna make one, I used Google docs, and actually I used their Pet Sheet Template, and exchanged the picture to represent my character and deleted the other stuff to make my own thing. So here is Ara’s, let me know if yall wanna read more!
Arabella Fable Character Arc Sheet
Book 1 Arc
Learns to see people for who they are,…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I took it! Any idea when you’re gonna decide! I’d be super interested to know!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Whoops! XD! Well hopefully this one will stay up so I can remember it 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So I think it would be good for me to create a bit of an overarching arc for each character and then print it out, just so I have it. And as ideas come I can change it.
BTW, I love talking about my WIPs in case u didn’t know so ill probs run my arcs/plots by y’all if thats okay! And maybe generate some ideas for book 4 (cuz I’ve got little to no…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh yay! Glad I could help! I’d say, don’t worry too much about it if ur in the first stages. If ur in later stages then yea, its time to put some thought into it. But sometimes, depending on who u are, the story works that out some.
So for me, what kinda makes the length of the book is the worlds and storyline, which are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
CALLING ALL SERIES WRITERS, YOUNG AND OLD (but not too old cuz….then U wouldn’t be on here XD)
So, @writerlexi1216 made me realize it doesn’t look like we have a Series forum yet!! Which is CRAZY!! Because…ummm….we need one!
As I told her, it can be tough to find tips for writing a series, despite their fame! So I figure, why not get tog…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ah, it is really hard to find advice on series’! Especially long Series’.
one tip, if ur doing a trilogy (3 books) u may wanna go check out an Authortuber named Abbie Emmons who used the 3 act story structure to show how to use it with trilogies.
So u do need to figure out roughly (I say roughly because it can be apt to cha…[Read more]
- Load More
