-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooooo! This is awesome!
So, hi! I am Koshka (or at least that’s who I am around here, bwahaha) and here are my characters; 17 year old twins Zlatan Vulkasin, who though wolves in my book will, for convenience, be human here. That are wearing swords, a shield strapped across the back, and an open-faced Rus style helmet. Zlatan will also be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ah, fantasy. I will admit, magical fantasy isn’t my strong suit, as I can find it to be to engrossing (and I’m waayy too much into history to keep my hands out of medieval fantasy, which is technically my genre.). But I love Narnia and have enjoyed LotR.
That is a hilarious question, mainly because, before I read t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@everyone lol
SO meet Arabella! (Ara) she is 14, with long brown hair, brown eyes and wears dresses and skirts. She has a purple scar on her right arm that looks like a purple henna art tattoo. It sometimes glows/burns and she also has visions and such but they’re not really a finite thing for her sooo we’ll just leave them kinda up in the air…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson OH COOL!! I’ll just have them have to find each other!! HAHAHA I AL DIABOLICAL!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic *Ahem* functional character problems in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h thank you!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
OK SO HERE I GO *has absolutely no idea what I’m doing except writing as November so here I go! Yeets November into world XD*
Oh btw, imma say he’s in the armory if anyone’s wondering. Wherever the armory is. We’ll say it’s On the north side so everyone’s kinda close by rn 🤣 and ignore me as I slip between tenses it’s a STRUGGLE YALL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Wait…is he 13 or 14….he might be 13 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
ONLY ONE?! What about 2?!
my 2 charries hardly go anywhere without each other 🤣 (mainly cuz the one is crazy in love with the other (best friends to lovers FOREVER) and the others totally oblivious (girl srsly open ur eyes, my guy loves you…)
buuut in that case I guess until it’s opened up for more charries I can hav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic *Ahem* functional character problems in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Ahh, see then? You are fine my dear. *pats head* NOW BE OFF ON YOUR DARING QUEST!!! *swings out on rope like Tarzan.*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
This looks fun…. (And I guess it’s role-play styled.)
Oh, hi! It’s good to meet you, I’m called Elishavet around here, and I mostly write fantasy, but Essays, Poetry, and Other Random Things are not unusual.
But, I’m not the one visiting this castle; it’s one of the many characters I am responsible for.
Meet Viktor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic *Ahem* functional character problems in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
ALSO, even if it wasn’t fantasy, diversity would range outside of skin tone. It could be culture, and some people are African American, chinese American, etc but because they may have a father who is Caucasian, they are Caucasian (this in itself can actually be a struggle for them! Think about how they must feel not knowing w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic *Ahem* functional character problems in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
if it makes u feel any better….all my MCs are white too…except one. Who is an animal so that doesn’t really count XD.
BUT that being said it wasn’t done purposely and I almost changed the skin tone of one for the purpose of diversity and it didn’t work because I already had the idea of how I liked them in my mind.
pl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
AHH YOUR STORY SOUNDS AWESOME!!
*glances at broken…everything.*
And you’re welcome by the way! XD
Do not worry dear friend, I am not a Bumble! Whatever a Bumble is…
We really must figure this out… Hmm…
OOH CONFETTI *picks it up from floor and re-throws it.* NOICE!!
And OF COURSE you may use Anywhoodle. it’s a favorite…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Beloved Character Death Discussion Page….Woohoo in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Actually that makes a ton of sense and I never thought of that!!! Thank you!! That actually helps quite a bit.
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12's profile was updated 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
*peeks back in thru broken wall*
GAAAAAASHP.
You figure SKATE?!?!?!?!
That’s EPIC.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
*drops through roof. Again. Don’t ask.*
WHY HELLO THERE!!!!
I can already tell from your witty introduction I shall like you! And yes, do ignore the bumbling henchman remark, though…I definitely was bumbling when I first joined…
Are I still bumbling??
Am I a Bumble??
What is a Bumble?
NEVERTHELESS!!!
I am Godly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf Ahhh gotcha. Ok so not sure I can help much but I do think the Wingfeather sag might help. So what happens in it isn’t like your story but it might help anyway I hope.
As for ur motive I mean I think it’ll be fine so long as u can write it well, that’s usually what it comes down to 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf so I’ve actually started a page for character death discussions because I’m struggling with a character death myself.
I’m not entirely sure I can give much advice because….well just being honest I myself am a bit….confused if that makes sense. But some of that might be it is a LOT harder to explain your ideas on here then what they are…[Read more]
- Load More
