-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
And November and Ara are awesome! I keep laughing with every new VP of his.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I will admit I may have used my two best MCs, but their also my favorite, so…and Vulkasin really does need development.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also I love ur charries!! I love everyone’s charries!! @denali-christianson @elishavet-pidyon
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin
The girl had come to a halt a few feet away. She looked as frightened and out of place as the lad inside the armory.
“H-hello. I…” Her voice trailed off.
Then she took a deep breath and looked Vulkasin straight in the eye, a feat for anyone considering his height.
“My name’s Arabella Fabel.” She dipped her head politely. “I’m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka You wanna write a viewpoint of Vulkasin real quick??
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I like long ones! =)
Zlatan
In an instant November had changed from a fumbling bundle of nerves to a lad staring at Zlatan with a look ready to tear down walls. “Have you seen Arabella? She’s my…She’s my friend.”
Zlatan’s smile returned. The lad could be a fighter after all. “Neh, I ‘ave not seen any living soul ‘ere beside y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Imma go with it…that’s the only girl here other then @emilysf sooo XD
Arabella
“November!” Ara called softly, but it still echoed through the large corridors. She grasped her skirt tightly as the sound of her footsteps clonked against the stone. It was darker here, in this corridor. She’d left the one with windows long ago, and now…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
WORLD BUILDING!!
I’ll try not to rant too much.
I love world building, and the great news is that I have two WIPs with two very different worlds to form. Huzzah!
And I get to use them as excuses to read random articles on the formation of the Baltic/slav tribes, whether the Saxons used slings, and what kind of bread was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Is Vulkasin meeting Arabella? I figured that’s who it is??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Mine are sooo long XD OH WELL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Novembe
“Novembré?” The thick accent had changed a bit of his name, but November wasn’t going to correct him. He nodded.
Zlatan grinned, making November’s brows raise. He’d not been expecting a smirk after explaining what he’d done to their armory.
“Vell, zis armory doesn’t belong to me, but if ze owner is te goat head I zink he is I’…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Themes! and Messages! and Plots!? OH, MY!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Themes are so neat! I love finding little hidden lessons in the books I read.
Now, adding them isn’t always quite so easy, and I know I have a long way to go before my stories properly portray their themes. (I have to write them first, for one… 😉 )
But I agree with the others: multiple themes are fantastic and best when they all work…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan
The lad was obviously in an emotional breakdown. He was pulling his hair and jabbering.
“Point is, I..ah, really didn’t mean to do any of this! It just kinda…happens.” the lad grimaced. “So…if you could…not mention this? Or…umm…not lock me away for all eternity?” He smiled but his eyes were still terrified.
Zlata…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Honestly the book in my series that will need the most world building is going to be book 4….because there’s like 3 Fae clans (which included the Mer) and a mythical sea beast and a war, and all that jazz) but then I gotta come up with the worldbuilding for the other books too cuz I’ve got Shifters (humans who can turn into animals) and elves…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
SO I JUST WANNA THROW OUT THE NAME OF THE LAND IN MY FIRST BOOK CUZ I’M PROUD OF MYSELF ROFL XD
It’s called A’Grend and one of the big elements when I was making it was it’s beautiful Garden (because it’s kinda like the Garden of Eden) it was created by God as a safe haven for His chosen people and those seeking refuge and such.
And A’Grend is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
November
The door burst opened. November screamed.
Not one of his finer moments, but considering the fact that the two strangers had what looked to be extremely sharp swords aimed directly at him gave him amble reason to cry out. He scrambled back, the knight arm around him clattering as he stood and backed into a wall, knocking more…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
The brothers strode down the hall, swords drawn, shields ready. Whoever had dragged them who knew how far to lock them up in a closet, not even the dignity a real cell, had much explaining to do.
Vulkasin gripped the handle and pulled. This door swung open with the ease of a well mannered fox. Zlatan held his shield up…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson I know u went to bed XD, but that used to happen to me. it doesn’t happen to me as often tho so hopefully it’s just a fluke thing rn.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon K thx!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
He thinks he’s 13, having but one year before the monumental year of 14, in which he is considered an adult, (although, yes people understand he’s a young adult, and treat him likewise.)
He’s actually 14, but that will only be important later in the book, so yeah, he’d say 13.
- Load More
