-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Here’s some aesthetics for some of my charries!! I’ll start with the ones that are in the RP if y’all are interested. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @emilysf @denali-christianson
this is Arabella’s

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf NICE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf hey I’ll pick up here in a few ok? Wanna give Jocelyn and them some scenes first k? Cuz I figure we’re getting ready to sorta find them? But we don’t have to reveal ourselves to them, maybe just watch them from a distance…
But for now maybe if u want to RP as Sofia?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes indeed, poor, dear Viktor.
I don’t know either. I really want to see Kilied’s response…
It’s okay, I mean, Viktor doesn’t mind too much. Not for now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD I FEEL THAT poor Viktor…
Maybe since Denali is AFK we should ummm…move Viktor??? Idk…..
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I just had to give Viktor some movement.
And great job, y’all! I’m enjoying reading these so, do much.
Viktor
Vikor shifted uncomfortably, conscious of the stranger’s questioning gaze.
He didn’t know if it was his hands or something else about him that had piqued the other boy’s… What was it? Suspicion? Amusement? Irritation?
The…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Go on and rewrite it if u want! I love ur POVs!!! U can go ahead and write some more of the brothers reaction, especially to Nyx if u want cuz idk how Zlatan would take Nyx 🤣
Corvina
Corvina jerked slightly as something wet touched her hand. She looked down, finding that the girl, Zoe, was gone. She was now replaced with the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Nevermind, it’s gone.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oops! That was only part, do you want me to go ahead and add the rest?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin and Zlatan
His brother’s face looked to be stone, the expression which meant he wasn’t comfortable, although he had returned his blade to it’s scabbard.
Vulkasin laughed. He couldn’t help it really. Not with Zlatan acting a complete Desanik beside him (Military officer similar to a sergeant). At first he tried to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ur fine! And I agree!!
Arabella and November
Ara gasped in delight at the sight of the familiar figure. Her face was glowing, despite the darkness all around, and her bright smile lit up the room.
”Jocelyn!” November cried. Before another word could be spoken, Jocelyn leapt from her spot, Nyx following suit, his paws reaching out…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
They stared at him each in a different version of confusion.
He must not have explained something. “Which passage do you think-”
A door a little farther down one corridor flew open with a bang and a bright flash shot out, landing before them. “I have arrived!” A cheery voice announced.
There stood a girl, her smile…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka u wanna make a reply?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka I wouldn’t mind if they Jocelyn. They can also meet Sofia too. Jocelyn’s kinda by herself now sooo 😂
Jocelyn
Nyx was sleeping soundly, curled around her neck and tucked away in her hair. She smiled, listening to his soft, sweet purrs.
Her steps were slow and steady, as she didn’t want to jostle him, and she knew t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! XD I think they figured that out pretty quick.
This next one would probably be a good place for them to meet up with someone, whether Sofia or Lyn and Nyx.
Vulkasin and Zlatan
November stared at the strip in his hands with something approaching horror.
Zlatan didn’t notice.
Vulkasin desperately tried not to laugh,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ocran
Ocran moved on down the passage, pausing now and again to wrap his wounded hand.
The filthy little beast.
He stopped at a window to clear his head in the fresh air.
They had escaped, again, and things were becoming strikingly familiar.
The Hawk had flown, and fledglings with him. Not even the news that the Hawk’s wife had died ever…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also whenever they meet Jocelyn and Nyx I feel like Vulkasin is gonna get along GREAT with them and Zlatan’s just gonna be like
Oh my land….what….?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I srsly love these brothers. And their relationship with each other is great. I also love Vulkasin’s kinda teasing nature. I think he’d kinda be funny with November especially cuz both of them can already probably sense November has an OBVIOUS crush on Ara
meanwhile Ara’s oblivious….always oblivious Ara…. 🤦…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka XD 😂
- Load More
