-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf XD!!! I feel the spending WAAAY too long on aesthetic making!!! And yea so I google pic and on my phone if u press down on the photo it’ll pop up the “copy” “paste” etc and their should be a “download to photo album” option. Push that and it should go straight to ur photo album! (Make sure the picture isn’t blurry when u download it 😊)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf poor Sofia 🥺
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf I mean honestly it doesn’t take too terribly long lol. I pretty much just look up what I want so like a lot of my charries in this series have a color that relates to them. For instance, November’s color is Orange. So I’ll look up,
Orange Aesthetics, And go from there, and then it’ll pop up more search suggestions and I’ll use those som…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
their age would only slightly differ really but if i did this I could also introduce Paxton later and I’d love to do that…but For that to happen my charries age would have to change a bit drastically…
I say drastically. Like from 14/13 to 16 lol (that’s what happens when ur series spans over multiple months/years of their life) yup it’s on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka HUH! That is funny!! I love ur charries soooo much!! Also what’s really great is I actually have a Wolf shifter in my series named Grimm (he’s Jocelyn’s love interest and he and Nyx have a very….complicated annoying little brother-Essie relationship 🤣. I sadly can’t bring him in rn because they’re ages would be slightly different (…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh my! That’s PERFECT! And actually quite amusing if you know the twins’ backstory.
You see, for certain reasons related to their government’s current leader, wolves with Vulkasin’s extreme height are in pretty constant danger and suspicion.
So it’s been interesting to see Zlatan for once getting all the ‘long end of the blade’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
And Luna (Full name, Dolunay!)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
My BABY PAXTON *SOB*

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka SO u don’t even realize it, but having Nyx zoom in on Zlatan was so perfect because of his black hair and the way he pulled out his sword (I should’ve had Nyx notice that! It would’ve been GREAT) oh well XD we can have some tension later XD)
anyway, I’m Lyn’s book there’s a ton of betrayal and deceit and one of the things that happens is,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka (OK SO HAVING NYX FOCUS ON ZLATAN IS SECRETLY PERFECTION. U actually have no idea because….ok…bruh. I’ll explain after this scene XD)
Jocelyn & Nyx
Nyx was looking at the brothers curiously, his eyes narrowing.
“Do we trust them? They smell like steel.” He glanced at their swords. And then at Zlatan’s black hair. Just like Ridley’s.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Augh! You did so well correlating the colors!And now I want to share something, so…
That was a collage of mine for Viktor’s sister, Alyona.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka I love Nyx’s!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Wowsers. I’m not sure which I like best, but possibly Nyx. (The mischievous definition might be part of that)?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Annnnd Corvina lol I apologize for the spam but ya know…

Which is your favorite?!
I do have more btw for my other MCs in my series but these are the ones currently in the KP RP!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Nyx

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
November’s

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin
The foxlike creature squeaked and seemed to cock his head at Zlatan.
Lyn laughed “Don’t be silly, darling.” She pecked it on the ear at which the thing tucked it’s head into it’s paws and chirped.
“Zees is Nyx, you say?” Vulkasin ran his fingers through his grey-blonde hair and replaced his helmet. “He looks like a…[Read more]
- Load More

