-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ok, this is hilarious!
What does everyone think of my adding another character? (I know, that might make our already jumbled narratives even harder.)
She would be in the Buteries kneading bread, and she’d either be a 15 year old lass named Winifrith(from my other series), or Viktor’s 12(about) year old sister A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka you’re welcome!! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
That made me laugh so hard!!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I OPENED IT UP FOR A TON OF FUN ON UR SIDE @koshka XD 🤣 this was hilarious 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
The Gang XD
“He just made it up and doesn’t v’ant to say.” Vulkasin grinned. “And now he vants to strangle me.”
Zlatan glared, but finally turned around. “It vas nofing. I’m sorry. I lost myself.”
“No! It was…nice,” Ara smiled.
“You’re quite the songwriter!” Lyn exclaimed. “Especially if you did make it up on the spot like that!”
”I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I did! =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
Zlatan and Vulkasin
He’d done it again, gone off singing aloud with other people around. He sighed.
“That….that was beautiful.” Ara said softly. “What was that song?”
Zlatan shifted his shield, but kept his eyes out the window. “Forgive me, it vas, ah, song of ze seasons.”
“He just made it up and doesn’t v’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So long as we follow the previous RPs it’s fine lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Is Sofia next?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello, I believe we haven’t officially met though we have technically, so, uh…
Hi! I’m called Koshka around here, and I didn’t read through this whole thread so I most likely
Definitelydon’t know as much about you as I could.That sounded weird.
Anyway, I have read Lord of the Rings, and enjoyed it, but I’m not obsessed by the s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf also I just realized so we never technically introduced every Charrie by name to Sofia but we kinda just put “The charries introduced themselves” so if u want u can call them by their names later on. Or have Sofia like find out their names or something XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
“Iaemillinae harko. Use my cloak for the other one. I can spare it.” Sofia held out both hands and Ara realized they were equally hurt. She frowned, wondering what the poor lady had done to herself.
Ara didn’t understand the words Sofia spoke, but they tickled her ears. It was a beautiful language, whatever it was.
She sat w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Ara knelt and began to tear a strip from the hem of her dress. Vulkasin started at the sound, “Vat are you doing?”
Zlatan understood his brother’s confusion; no Vulkish soldier would even think to bandage scraped knuckles.
No, not a vulk. Images flashed before him, for a moment taking place of the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon @EVERYBODY XD Yall I have so many charries in one place I think I may have to like start switching back and forth on POVs XD
Arabella
She wasn’t sure if Lyn noticed, but Sofia seemed to relax as Lyn brightened. She heard her let out a word, almost like a sigh. Perhaps a hello of sorts, to the bright girl who…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOH soon to be black?! Sounds mysterious…. XD!!! Love it!!!!!! #totallygeekingoutrn XP
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
By the way, Viktor’s hair color is dark brown, soon to be black.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Okay, let’s see how this goes…
Oh, and which one of the brothers is Sofia’s hight? Zlatan=nearly 5’8″, Vulkasin=over 6’7″
Vulkasin and Zlatan
Lyn was the bravest person he’d seen in a long time. Well, besides his brother, but Zlatan was a different kind of brave, a person who followed through no matter the cost.
But…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and you happened to ask about almost the first thing I came up with when I had the idea for this story. XD
- Load More
