-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
@denali-christianson @emilysf @e-m-tempke @koshka @keilah-h @issawriter7 @devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @trahia-the-minstrel @libby@lydia-s @e-k-seaver @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
*ages
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon also can u give a brief overview/description of Alyona? I’m keeping them in my Notes for reference! I like to describe hair color and such sometimes and to know she’s lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elsihavet-pidyon OH COOL! And yes that’ll be fun!! Also it’s ur turn 😊
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
To explain my over vague comment. 😉
The sea in which Yartass sits is inhabited by a navigating people called the VoyageFolk. They’ve spent so much time on the water, that they don’t see the attraction to living on land. XD (which will cause some humorous conversations later in the book when they make friends with some. We can…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon what about boats?? I’m curious now lol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
It’s hilarious how we both have similar cultures within contact of our characters.
Just as long as Alyona doesn’t ask about boats. XD
She’ll probably soon get suspicious though, especially since they are so at home on land. Lol!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
A girl rose up from behind the fireplace, nearly throwing the group in panic.
“Peace to you!”
Zlatan glanced over the rest of the room. No one else.
Her voice was quiet, with a soft lilt. “Whatever brings you to my master’s kitchen, you are welcome to join me in my meal.”
A serva…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @emilysf
Arabella
”Peace to you!” A young girl rose from the shadows beset the hearth. Ara clutched her bodice, her heart leaping from her chest. The girl was only a year or two younger then she, and not very intimidating, but she did cause quite a fright.
”AH!” November jumped, as he was the one standing closest…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Hiiiiii! Good to have you back!!!
I’m so excited about this, it’s borderline absurd.😂
Alyona
The door flew open, admitting a boy, a gir who darted in front of him with a furry thing that weilded three tails and a twitching nose.
None of them Dorwains.
Alyona didn’t know what to do with such company. She…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
AND I WASN’T EVEN TRYING!
I don’t know how it happened, considering all my
horrid8-13 year old beginner’s writing had female MCs. All of it.Yeah, I do that to. And I’m the author.
(Why did I do this to myself?!? =| )
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka ALL MALE MCS *screeeeeeeech of joy!!!*
even tho I will kinda be imagining them as human some just an fyi due to our RP now my brain will probably be switching back forth but I already am weird like that soooo 🤣
but guys are my favorite 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka yours or @elishavet-pidyon
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Corvina
The girl wolf proved herself useful. She’d smelled people within a few moments. The group she was looking for? Corvina wasn’t sure, considering the girl couldn’t speak to her and say.
And obviously this girl couldn’t shift back to human form whenever she wished. A bit odd, but…Corvina had heard of ones like this.
Zoe seemed ex…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hi! *Waves* that’s alright. I stepped out for a few also.
THAT IS PERFECT!!!! Exactly what Zlatan would do! XD
Now who’s turn?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @eilshavet-pidyon
OKIE I AM HERE! Sorry y’all had stuff going on today and yesterday and then slept the rest of the day 🤣
November
November opened the door, his stomach growling at the smells of fresh bread. Much more appealing then Zlatan and Vulkasin’s rations.
The door opened and they were met with light and warmth fro…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
*Squeal of anticipation*
Okay, let’s see…
Alyona
The day had gone, and with it went the rest of he weary kitchen workers, all except for one small lass bent over a pot of stew.
Alyona absentmindedly lifted the lid and stirred it again. It was bubbling merrily away, sending up tiny whiffs of stewed grain. She…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Actually they’re all male, (Is that weird? I only have one female MC in this series, and she’s in the last book) so if that’s what you mean than yes. If you mean “is he a human boy” than no.
Is there anything I’m willing to share? Of course! I’m just not sure what someone would want to know, so if you do want to know something ask, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavetpidyon
Zlatan
The door broke open in a spray of splinters. Zlatan stumbled through, barely catching his feet again.
This new hall wasn’t much more than an arched and pillared walkway beside the central keep. In a few more steps they would reach the paved courtyard and be in sight of the moon.
He sighed, free…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Daithi? Ernan? Ciaran? Aodhan? I’m not sure which of these names I like the most, so if anyone likes (or dislikes) one other the others, I need help.

- Load More
