-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Arabella
Alyona seemed done with their pandering questions. She swiped at the crumbs on the table with a rag, her eyes refusing to look at the group. “Where are you from?” She returned the Lyn’s questions back to them.
Ara glanced at the brothers, wondering who the question was aimed at. She flattened her skirt and fi…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Alyona
November made a face and Arabella gave him a small smile.
‘What did I say?’
“Ah, I think we’ll take water,” Arabella said demurely. Alyona filled her pitcher and filled three cups, keeping her eyes properly downcast.
“Though…I suppose Zlatan and Vulkasin are old enough for wine…”
Old enough for wine? Al…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Playlists… Well, I do have a list, so…
The Entire Trilogy
“Everyone has a Nineveh” from Jonah by Sight and Sound Theatres
“Gracefully Broken Melody” by Urshan College
Zlatan
“I’m Free” from Jonah by Sight and Sound Theatres
“Bend or Break” from Queen Esther by Sight and Sound Theatres
“Home in the Heavens” by Simon…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
That’s weird. It just posted one it rejected.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Novembré’s face twisted with disgust. Ara’s smile was small. ”
“Ah, I think we’ll take water, Though…I suppose Zlatan and Vulkasin are old enough for wine…”
Zlatan started, then looked to Vulkasin. Old enough? He knew of two year olds who drank their wine and water. He had been one. (Water…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf I just kinda wuickly wrote her away for u if that was ok lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
The Gang
November’s face scrunched at the word “Wine.”
“Ah, I think we’ll take water,” Ara said, her smile small and dainty. Alyona obliged and poured some pitchers of water. “Though…I suppose Zlatan and Vulkasin are old enough for wine…”
She hadn’t really thought about drinking before. It wasn’t a very common…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Sure! Do whatever your characters need. 😉
I think one of the rules for this was that your characters could leave whenever.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Okay! 😉 We’ll see what we can do…
Alyona
The stew was quickly divided up among the group. Thankfully, there seemed to be enough for everyone.
Which meant there would be none to fill a bottle for the journey.
Oh well, bread kept better anyway.
She settled in on a stool beside the fireplace, just where a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Whatever you want to do, I don’t mind. She’s been fun!
To explain what may sound a bit strange; the twins’ fights as kids usually ended a headlock, mostly on Zlatan. So anything close to one he will vaguely view a poetic justice. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
btw, I don’t think Denali would mind if u went ahead and magically “erased” the previous meeting of ur Charrie with her Charrie so u can use Viktor.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Alyona Mynclais. The first sounded like a name one of his cousins would bare, but Mynclais was certainly Southkingdomish.
He stood against the wall, waiting to be sure his troop had enough. Vulkasin was sitting on a crate but he still looked cramped at the table. Lyn and November…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @emilysf
The Gang (this is how I refer to my many charries when idk what pov I wanna use XD. Or when I will switch between them)
Most of the group had gotten their food and was eating. Zlatan was the last to fill his bowl, choosing to make sure everyone else was satisfied before filling his stomach. There was still…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Alyona
The group seemed to relax a bit, their surprise turning to… Many different reactions ranging from delight to something like anger. Maybe concern? She couldn’t tell.
BubblyNoiseGirl was on the delighted side. “Well! Hello there!” She grinned at Alyona with an unfazed open friendliness. “Thanks for sha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Thx!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Here are a few collages I’ve made for charies.
Spion~ Vulkasin~ Zlatan~ Wilkins




-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Oh! I’ll try to oblige.
Alyona is about eleven, but nearly twelve. However, because of the same reasons that Viktor believes he’s thirteen, they think she’s twelve already.
She has strait-ish dark brown hair that almost falls to her knees when loosed but it’s usually in a braid(yes, it’s uncut). Olive complexion…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
One of the main reasons I wanted to share songs was to share this one for this character.
My character Grimm–
“In The Air Tonight” by State Of Mine. And this is his aesthetic reposted.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilsyf cool!! Ship songs are awesome (if u haven’t guess from my long list of songs I named above for my charries lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
OH also, even if it’s just one song lyric, you can put it in quote form and just put the title of the song it’s from if u like!
(Also sometimes one song can relate to multiple charries and ships so u can put multiple ppl if u like, or just choose the one it relates most too.)
and I know we’ve got tons of songs but just choose ur favs and stuff…[Read more]
- Load More
