-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Greeting and welcome to KP! I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write mostly medieval fantasy (no magic), with an emphasis on allegory.
I also wrote poetry, children’s Church material, and if I’m in the mood (okay, if I am assigned to) essays.
I have been writing for, *counts on fingers*, three years? I honestly don’t know. It…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh hello there, nice to ‘formally’ meet you! I am Koshka around here, I would rather not have a dog, and I’m sort of learning violin (that’s currently on hold as I wait for a new instrument).
Swords? They can certainly be beautiful weapons, but I prefer archery (particularly traditional Turkish horse, although I don’t have a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Here goes!
Zlatan
He flinched at the force of the slap on his shoulder, then sighed. His brother was being his typical friendly self, reminding Zlatan that these were possible allies.
The lad looked to each of the group as they were introduced, then back at the brothers, dark eyes searching.
So this is who…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka u wanna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Alyona
This wasn’t going right. Hopefully it wouldn’t go wrong either.
They had been forced to follow Jocelyn inside, from one threat to another. If only she could know for certain if the two VoyageFolk were Smugglers or not, then she wouldn’t be so uncertain.
At least Viktor was safely with her, however safe that may…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Arabella
Lyn, Nyx and Alyona were now accompanied by a boy around Ara’s age with brown hair, much darker then her own, that curled at the tips. His eyes were dark, as if he were…concerned, but something about his face seemed kind.
”This is Viktor!” Lyn introduced him, not giving him time to speak. She wasn’t being rud…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Vulkasin and Zlatan
She had closed the door behind her, not exactly how someone would react to a guard. Unless she was trying to cover for them.
Why would she do that?Vulkasin frowned. He didn’t need anyone to cover for him.
November suddenly spoke. “You’re sure?” he appeared to have been addressing the fox…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka, OK now it’s ur turn 😂 I think XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
*Wriggle of excitement*
Viktor
There in the doorway stood a girl around his age, a wide smile illuminating her face.
Alyona had instinctively clutched at his hand when the door had opened, and he couldn’t help but notice how clammy her own hand was. What had frightened her this badly? The stranger seemed friendly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka it’s ok!
Jocelyn
Alyona had stepped out and appeared to be speaking to someone. Everyone seemed on edge now.
Could it be a guard? Lyn was sure that if it was, their group could quickly tie them up using…something.
Or Zlatan and Vulkasin could knock them out if need be. Though, hopefully it wouldn’t come to that.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
That would probably be a good idea. I’m sorry, I’ll try to get back on later today!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka I can go next if u need me to (:
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Eeeeps! Sorry… I’ll try to get something up.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka can u go next? I’m in a service so can’t RP rn
-
Koshka replied to the topic Have you ever written a story that took place in your hometown? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 4 months ago
I did once start on a historical fiction novel which was to be set near where I live, but I put it aside for my current WIP.
Come to think of it, I only ever started two stories in our world, one of which was an early attempt at writing which I shall NEVER pick up again.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
……..and I’m back!!! (Sorry, my phone was hijacked by a sibling, which is fine ’cause I’ll probably do the same to hers some time. The problem with having books on one’s phone. XD)
Alyona
An eternity passed before someone spoke up. Well, maybe not quite an eternity, but to Alyona’s anxious mind, it was undeniably…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, maybe they should meet each other. XD Of course, my charies have absolutely no idea what a shape shifter is, so that could be awkward.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I think its ur turn btw (:
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka I just realized that my Wolf charrie(s) (they’re shifters like Corvina) live in a snowy land like Vulkasin and Zlatan! (Grimm is the wolf shifter btw)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
They were all looking at the brothers now, curiosity fully flamed.
Zlatan sighed. A memory of heat in the halls during the day brought a deep yearning for his snow crested home, although he was positive November had been shivering. The sharp smell of spruce and larch seemed just out of…[Read more]
- Load More
