-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka aww thank u!! And yes, what you said about the walking thru trials and stuff really does fit my charries, including these kids, even tho they’re young, after learning this Paxton becomes more Courageous and actually ends up standing up for Luna in some scenarios (even when she doesn’t realize it) and because of his past and character tha…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
That actually sounds really fun! And as for the age gap, that isn’t a problem. My Grandmother is older than my Grandfather, and there’s a nine year gap between my parents, but seriously, age gaps aren’t a real problem (obviously if God intended), some people simply need someone older/younger than them.
And I love the idea of an…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all! So, I’ve got a question and wanted some advice! I know we’ve got some romance writers, and while I’m not really looking for “romance” I am looking for some advice and figure some ppl could help me, specifically @gracie-j maybe? GRACIE CAN U HELP ME?
Okie so…before we start here is some disclaimers…
1. What I’m looking for is ad…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@eloshavet-pidyon @koshka hey y’all, I apologize for not RP-ing. I’m on Vacay and haven’t been in the mood to heh. I know that’s a bad excuse (the not feeling like it 😂) hope y’all can forgive me and wait a bit longer?? If not let me know
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Ah, forgiveness and trust together can be quite powerful. Have you ever read the Promise of Zion series by Robert Elmer? It’s centered around the creation of the Israeli State, and those are a couple of the themes.
The map style is based off folklore, each object made up of others (example: a mountain is, if one looks close enough,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome to hop on! I think there’s just eight.
denali-christianson
godly-fantasy12
koshka
emilysf
elishavet-pidyon
Power
Keliah H
SomeoneElse(I can’t remember right now)
There may be some other person(people) but I think that’s it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @emilysf I’ll try to RP replies tomorrow! I’m on vacay but I’ll be sitting in the car for a while some tomorrow so 😊
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
I’m sorry this has been so late, but I’ve been preparing for a Bible Quiz Tournament tomorrow, which actually means I probably won’t be back on here much till after the weekend.
Zlatan
Guards.
The footsteps had grown loud enough for Zlatan to hear. Not to many of them. If they came through the door as would…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Ah, now your books are sounding even more intriguing. The very idea of having different countries based on the different eras of Rome is amazing. And then you have the tribes of Europe and Britton, and…. I want to read it, like, now. 😉
Your books sound so interesting! I look forward to hearing more about them.
Thank you! I’m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Have you ever written a story that took place in your hometown? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 4 months ago
Well, I thought it was.
The lead up to the civil war and through till after the reconstruction, but it was less focused on the war and more how it affected the Jewish, Celtic, and Native American populations of the area. It wasn’t a pro north or south book, but simply a story of two families and a war.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
At least I have my series practically plotted out. *Sigh* Agreed!
Oh dear! I’m not sure…perhaps either, that we always have a choice to do good or evil no matter if there seems to be no choice left or we have already made wrong ones, OR, even in the darkest places there is yet hope because we belong to another Kingdom.
What about…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic About Me- a Book Reader and Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh, that’s interesting. Elishavet (אלישבט) is actually one of the original forms of Elizabeth, so you could say that Elizabeth is derived from Elishavet. 😉 I love both names though.
Play writing is loads of fun, and doing it with family is even better. We used to perform skits with our out-of-state cousins e…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic About Me- a Book Reader and Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hi there! I Koshka, or at least that’s me around here (It’s actually a warped form of a nick name, but anyway…). I’m a bit of a historical clothing/random history nerd, among other things of course.
I loved Wingfeather(!!!) and grew up with American girl.
I’ve read such a mixture of genres I’m not sure what’s my…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic About Me- a Book Reader and Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Greetings and welcome to KP! I’m called Elishavet around here, and I too mostly write fantasy. I love historical though, as long as it’s reasonably accurate, being a bit of a history nerd. (If that’s a thing) I’m a Bible Quizzing homeschooler either from Texas, The Wood Between the World’s, or one of my own worlds.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone, that was the 111,000th post on this forum!!! XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
I’m subscribed to this topic, so I did get your post. I’ve copy and pasted it here. @godlyfantasy12 may have it too, since she was tagged.
Zoe/Snow
I’m sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Her thoughts ran on repeat with the memory. The memories. She wanted to slip back to the innocence of Snow, the purity and simplicity of that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka u can go next if u like, And I did open it up if u want to encounter guards but that’s up to u
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Alyona
There was still nearly a serving left in the pot. Alyona had taken her bowl to the pot to pretend to fill it, but to her shock, she found there was still stew.
How…?
Before too much suspicion could be raised, she scooped up a bit and topped off the bowl. Then she cut a goodly piece of bread and handed the meal…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello, and welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, or at least that’s me around here. I have been writing (as in, writing not related to homeschool) for…I don’t know…five years?
Hmm, I definitely write in genre, fantasy and historical fiction to be exact. Characters are also my biggest focus, though plot is definitely important to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Arabella
The coin thumped against the table. Ara stared at it, examining the insignia on the side she could see.
She sucked in a breath, thankful for Zlatan’s quick thinking and the fact that had such a thing on hand.
She…she had nothing to offer Alyona, and now…seeing the girl give A portion of food that must have…[Read more]
- Load More
