-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Bwahahaha! I love how all these characters interact. XD
Alyona
A gasp leapt into her mouth. This person wanted to help them?
A mere glance showed her to be between Viktor and herself in height, but this wasn’t what struck Alyona.
The girl was dressed in rags. Brightly dyed rags, but still not very adequate.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf HERE IS CORVINA’S sorry it took so long 🤣 I was not feeling it but I’m gonna get back to RPing now!! I also gotta go back and reread stuff from other ppl 😂
Corvina
It had taken everything to stay.
The little girl shrieked apologies and wailed to no one in particular. Her eyes weren’t on Corvina, that was for sure.
What was she suppo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh yea y’all they would not be getting married at that young an age 🤣 DEEEEEEFINITELY not. But it just kinda creates like some funny stuff like
”bruh so does that mean when we are older we have to marry each other?”
does that make sense? So like royals when they’re destined to marry each other at birth (like when Zazu mentions it to Simba a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf hey just so I’m not totally confused….is Milla blind and her abilities allow her to like mentally “see” things due to her incredible hearing or no? (Never seen daredevil and don’t know much about him but my bros and dad does!)
also could u give a short rundown about her (I have a notes I keep track of RP charries in and who they belo…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
I’m popping back on here to clarify; I was thinking of later in these characters lives. Like, they become close friends during the series, and sometime later, when Paxton is older, the marriage idea enters the horizon.
And I’m someone who has avoided any sort of romance in my book’s, as I wanted Christian literature without twitter-pated…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Hi!! I’m back, but warning now, I may have to disappear again in the somewhat near future.
Zlatan and Vulkasin
The corridor was dark, the small oil lamp bright in his hand. Shadows swayed to it’s flickering flame.
Which way led to the brother and sister?
“Nyx,” Zlatan turned to the little fox. He…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Viktor
They gained the out leading corridor, passing side halls with rapid succession. Soon there would be a narrow window and they’d have some light.
How he hungered for that light!
Their pursuer was still there, but much less frightening. He nearly scolded himself for bolting in the first place. Nearly.
As…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Okay, so it deleted my response, I don’t know if the original will pop up later as well, but I’m going ahead and posting this, since I thankfully have the story part saved.
I also don’t know how well this one worked out, but here goes!
By the way, Milla sounds nice! Unfortunately, she has a talent for spooking…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
So, I’m not sure how well this one worked out, but here goes!
Milla sounds nice! Unfortunately, she seems to have a talent for spooking my charries. XD It’s not her fault though.
Viktor
They were close, so close. He could feel the draft from the approaching door.
Thankfully Alya hadn’t been injured in her…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic You have the ability to read a book for the first time again… in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, that’s a hard question. There are so many books I’d like to momentarily forget the plot twists of so I could enjoy the surprise again. Especially when listening to these books with other people and trying not to spoil anything.
Just off the top of my head, though, I’d say the Wingfeather Saga, The Green Ember series, or the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 4 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic If Hollywood adapted your novel… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
At first I thought,”Romance, over described battles, messed up characters…”
Then I remembered my book’s cultures.
The first books MCs’ father would be shown as a bloodthirsty military captian, their mother a brutal taskmaster. The fact that this kingdom has a female home-guard would immediately warp into some feminist program. In…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic If Hollywood adapted your novel… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Ugh. Talk about the author’s/reader’s nightmare. I avoid watching any movies based off books I love – even if the author helped direct it! XD
For my first series, they would definitely make up some love interest characters, maybe even change one of my character’s backstory from having lost a sister to having lost a, well not a sister.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 4 months ago
Yay!!! Allegory is one of my favorite genres!
Ok, what are some of my favorites…
A series my sister is writing, which is totally AWESOME!! She doesn’t have a set title yet, but whenever it gets published it will definitely be my go to recommend!
Narnia. Every time I read them I find another something deeper. The other works of his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Well, I only have one moon, but it’s not exactly like ours, at least not for this far north Kingdom, and is a huge part of their culture. On the first full moon of the frozen months, she turns blood red (when she’s called Warrior), and the first full moon of warm weather she’s gold (Conqueror). These moons mark the two ‘seasons’ of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 4 months ago
Allegories!!! (As opposed to allergies which is what auto correct wants to change it to)
First off, hooray! Go for it!
But now on to business. (Or perhaps better described as a long rambling of my thoughts)
What are my favorite allegories?
I like Biblical retelling type allegories, but as I don’t know what specific type you’re doing,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon
This is going to be interesting…
Viktor
They would not get his sister. He would not let them. They would suppose she was a truant slave. They would punish her for assisting intruders. They…
They would look past her Yartassite upbringing and see her Eirtanian blood.
But no, Alyona wouldn’t be the one to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
That is sweet and good. I’m enjoying hearing about their story.
Oh, Paxton, Luna. I feel so sorry for you. Your author needs to give you both a big hug. (Pretends my charies have no trauma)
If you ever want to rant about your books, feel free to tag me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon HERE I AM! WOO LOL
November
“Run.” Zlatan’s voice was sharp and strong. Commanding. November’s eyes widened as the footsteps outside the door grew and a pounding thud sounded, like a knock.
He gripped Ara’s hand, squeezing it tighter then he probably should have, and rushed down the hall Viktor and Alyona had…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Age Gap in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
I really like it because, while he’s still so young and it’s soooo stinking cute and adorable, it also shows the more mature side that my charries have (they have been thru a lot)
- Load More
