-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
Hey, when you have characters worth talking about… *Shrug*
Maybe I’ll try to get some scenes of Rúeven’s on here. (And I love his name too! It’s a perfect example of the whole land of Eirtan. And his story. *Sniff* )
By the way, your collages are awesome too! Of the latest you’ve posted, I think I like Williams…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re fine! I’m sorry this reply is so late.
What research I’ve actually done was mostly reading /hearing testimonies, and study material for a lifeline ministry. I haven’t had anyone who’s personally delt with suicide to talk it over with, at least someone I could trust their advise, if you know what I mean.
I will remember…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Well, mine are a bit more like collages. I shared a few in a new topic from my book but here are some more

Darrik from Faded

John and Kristianna from Scars.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @sunny421 @koshka @anyone-else
This one is for a character named Reúven. He becomes my MC’s best friend and is one of my absolute favorite characters. (Yes, he’s that tall fellow in the mantle on that far away ridge. Yes, the one with the bow and near an hundred sheep. And yes, you’re in shooting range. XD )
He’s just so loyal…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty then, I will!
*Rubs hands together in anticipation* 😉
Both of those are sooo intricate! I like them muchly.
(Although I am a little confused about who the first one’s, Jamie’s, is about.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-i-ought-to-tag @you-know-who-you-are
I’m completely and totally interupting, but…
Hi!!!!
I love collages/moodboards, and I’ve had so much fun looking through the boards on here.(which are gorgeous!!!) However, I just realized I may not have ever hopped on this particular thread.
Which is a mite awkward, since…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
His condition is largely trauma induced (his world’s version of a marine in something like WWII mixed with Iraq). The shell is actually what saves his life in the long run.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Mwahaha… It is supposed to be, just not exactly in the normal sense. He is dying in this scene, but *spoiler* he makes it through. Good! It has to get my readers’ attention and hopefully shake them.
This is actually pulling up some writing struggles on my side. The overarching theme of this book is hope, beyond reason, beyond the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
She’s here! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
*Hands you an Oreo*
I have yet to find a Jonathan Parks episode to listen to, but as soon as I do I will tell you what I think of it.
I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this question, so: Do you like jellybeans? I don’t like or dislike them.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
*Comes flying in through the window*
It’s YOU!!!!!! You’re here!!!!
*Rains hugs and Oreos*
Honestly though, at first I didn’t recognize you. It took reading through your posts and seeing Adventures in Odyssey and Jonathan Park to connect the dots. XD (then I felt a little silly, because of course your user name is Sunny.)
Welcome…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! Yesss Darrik is my cinnamon roll 🙂
Um yesss. (Well at least from The first Captain America all the way to NWH.. and not a fan of any of the new stuff.)
Loki is my favorite. Then Peter Parker. Then Bucky
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
And then just this bc I like it for me 🙂
Ok, I’m done spamming lol

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
For my character Yuri. I actually wrote her short story for a Story Embers contest a few years ago, called Stuck in the Repeat. But it wasn’t very good lol, but I really love her so I want to write more of her someday. Atm I just do snippets.

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago

Faded mood board (if anyone has Instagram I have a reel of its aesthetic)
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Kristianna who is the other MC from Scars

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
John who is from my book Scars

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Ooh oof okay. Don’t mind me if I spam then 😛

This is Darrik from my book Faded. His other form is a Snowy Owl
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Does graphic design count as Art? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Hello!! Welcome to KP!! I’m Kat
Do you have a horse or ride one? I looove horses. And train them a lot too 😀
Do you by chance mean the Mandie Mystery Series? I love those, and own the whole series. (all except for the College Days one that is hard to find with them not publishing it anymore)
Some Questions –
– What’s some of your…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter posted an update 4 years, 3 months ago
Hi, I’m Kat!
I’m a 20 year old redhead, who is a Creative at heart. Also a big horse or book or fictional character nerd. I’m a writer –obviously– but I also paint (acrylic and watercolor), draw (traditionally and digitally), and create art for my business, KRafts. Train horses, in a way that people would call Horse Whispering –but I could…[Read more]
- Load More
