-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He has a scar? I missed that! Idk if u know but November also has 3 large scars on his face (but not from his father. It’s actually from Corvina. He moved Ara out of the way during an attack, I’d told about this in the spoilers forum)
It’s three scars on left side of his face from long raven claws (they’re very red and won’t he…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
A bed chamber?
“Sir…” Mikkel pulled off his helmet. The chin strap needed straightened. “If this were my castle, I wouldn’t be too pleased to find strangers inside the walls, much less the bed chambers.” he ran his fingers through his hair. “But we should be nearing the servants quarters by now, seeing the lack of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I understand that. I
maybe doing the same thing, perhaps even killing a MC, the father of another MC. And maybe another MC’s best friend.*Weeps*
AND THEY’RE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!
But that is a nice(ish) way to do it. I love Riker writing Leon’s son.
If the best friend character does, he goes in his sleep/coma, but…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi!!! Being a bit late is fine. Or at least I hope so, since I’ve been know to be a little tardy at my responses. 😉
Viktor
The world had grown soft with the night. Seas of stars rolled over head, and tender leaves beneath. Viktor tipped back his head and let the song of the heavens fill his soul.
“Praise the Lord of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Warning tho…our traveling group rn is HUGE!!
It has my charries= Jocelyn (Lyn), Nyx, Arabella (Ara), and November
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Alyona and Viktor
ALSO in case u didn’t know, Nyx can “talk” mentally but only to those he trusts so as of rn only my charries can hear him (it sounds just like he’s talking and he’s around 9-10 years…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOOOH!!! I’m so excited for my charries to meet Eva and Riker! Eva is gonna be so fun I think with my charries trying to figure them out, like their pasts and such. And Riker and November both have abusive fathers, so it’ll be interesting to see how they interact.
my November is such a sweet cinnamon roll tho
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon HERE!! And I’m gonna have to go thru and read the new RPs and new characters! And add them to my notes!
Arabella
I sucked in a breath of crisp, fresh air, allowing the cool breeze to blow strands of my hair back.
The garden was nothing like the one at home, which was to be expected. Nothing could top A’Grend after all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Aww…now I really may cry.
I love broken characters! They grip me deep, like no healthy one can.
To be completely honest I sort of liked him more than Riker at first. Now they’re pretty even.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
YOU KILLED LEON!?! *Bursts into tears*
How could you?*sniff*
I liked him…*gasp*
And you just BUMPED HIM OFF! *Sob*
Good scene. Thank you for ending it on a higher note.
*Sniff*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I know practically nothing about star wars, so as far as I’m concerned he could be your own creation. =)
You’re fine! I’m actually working today, so I haven’t had time to catch up till now.
(Poor boys.)
Mikkel
Cold relief poured down Mikkel’s neck.
“No, sir. I haven’t been the most, er… Thank you for mentioning…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Poor Ezra!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
This is your fault. Go after him.
But I didn’t mean…
“Stay here, I’ll be back.”
His feet were already moving.
Two strides. Three. He was running.
“1st Lieutenant Ezra sir!”
The soldier stopped. Perhaps titles are useful.
Mikkel stumbled to a stop, not exactly the most graceful of its kind.
“Yes?”
“Sir, three…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
The song had been beautiful. It had been a refuge.
“Sorry…to all of you…for being such a jerk. I just…we have no idea where we are and I’m just…being reminded of my best friend Yoshua that…that died in a plane crash I caused.”
Mikkel’s head jerked up, a thousand shattered pictures flashing by.
Os…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah…that probably wouldn’t work. XD
Mikkel
It was a beautiful song, the type where each of the words could be felt.
Deep.
Where life still mattered.
Mikkel joined in, swinging one hand in meter.
So long. So very long ago.
He felt like a school boy.
Another voice, sweeter in tone. Mikkel looked up. The others had…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think that’s a problem, just as long as you write with them. I’m fine with someone else joining, as long as @freedomwriter76 is.
What time period is he?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Bummer. Violin is one of Annia’s (and my) favorite instruments.
Mikkel
Mikkel smiled. A real, heartfelt smile, the first since, when?
Just as long as they didn’t wake someone up.
“I don’t know. It’s been a long time. Why don’t you start a chorus and I’ll join in once I figure the words.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah…I should definitely work on it. This is my most detailed one:
Hearts of Gold
Divided in a kingdom of shattered truth, paths are twisting into roads no one could be meant to take. How can anyone stop the consequences of choices they had no choice but to make?
Did I mention that I also struggle with making things too short?…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, sounds good!
My book cover premises are so vague one can hardly tell the setting. =| I should probably work on that.
Have you ever read And God was There (by a US chaplain who I can’t remember his name)? Something about your premise just reminded me of it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
It always haunts us.
“I know.”
He pulled out his watch, but put it back without knowing the time.
Maybe talking didn’t help.
Maybe nothing helped.
But perhaps, just perhaps, there was something.
“Would you like to sing?”
- Load More
