-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely! I’d actually love to separate the siblings again, since I’m playing with it being a huge plot point in my book.
So… Maybe Alyona gets caught?
And Viktor is with the group still?
And they get to see another part of him. XD
This would also add pressure to find Ocran before…..?
But I don’t know. What do y’all think?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
That sounds good to me!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
By the way, the Vulk brothers speak with a rough Russian accent.
The brothers
“Let’s review what we know.”
Vulkasin’s groan was cut short by a look. His brother was in high order all right. More plans.
“Ze Lord of zis place ran into Lyn, and isn’t too happy about it. Ve need to be careful…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon sounds good to me! As for a lot of charries, it is but ya know what it’ll be fine. We all end up going for a while without RPing anyway sometimes so I think it’ll be fine if we stay as a group (but maybe during the adventure one at point we get separated with different characters (like not with our own…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Lyn & Nyx
“Thanks!” Lyn smiled, bounding off to where he’d pointed.
No clue what a cistern is…but…whatever!
Eventually, after a few minutes of scrounging around, Nyx was able to figure it out, and she was able to get out some water for herself and her fox.
Nyx quickly lapped it up, splashing it on his whiskers.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I think we should meet up with the others. If the numbers are too much at the moment, Alyona and Viktor can get separated from the group and rejoin before the Ocran Battle.
But I do want them all to meet @freedomwriter76 ‘s and @koshka ‘s characters.
This is fantabulous!
By the way, the far building Viktor keeps referring to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I’m thinking she’s gonna have a run in with his soldiers and just be like “Yea this ain’t happening” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon btw, do you want Ocran to meet Corvina??
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
XD Lynn is great; I love her. XD
Viktor
“Hay, Vick.”
What had that blonde girl called him? Because he had to assume she meant him.
Not that he minded nicknames, but he just liked to know to whom a sentence was directed. And why Vick? He’d been called many names in his life, Little Screamer, Ami, Young Mynclais, and the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka u mean where? Cuz we already know who he is
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I love it too!
I think they need to meet each other, then learn who Ocran is, than we can have the ‘battle’. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I love how you’re writing his this way. It makes me feel right at home.
Mikkel
Face-palmed?
Mikkel slowly brought his hand to his forehead.
Face-to-palm.
“Yes. I’ve never seen an officer hit himself.” The rifle strap twisted back and forth in his hand. “I’m sorry ma’am.” He staightened his helmet. “But sir, you grew up on a farm?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka can I just say I am literally LOVING the interactions between all these different SOLDIERS?!?! LIKE BRUUUUUHHHH
The part when Mikkel goes after Ezra and talks to him like a soldier is like pure GOLD FOR MY HEART!!
anywhoodle
@elishavet-pidyon u can go next btw
and hey y’all, would y’all wanna meet up bef…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Lyn & Nyx
“Slowpoke,” Lyn trilled, sliding to a stop near a tree.
”I beat you by a mile!” Nyx hissed playfully.
”Mm, sure.” Lyn grinned, looking back. She waved when she saw Alyona, sitting at the foot of a tree a few feet away. She knew the girl had followed her, and had welcome the game of chase initiated by…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH POOR RIKER SOB
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Zlatan
“Good. Ve need to move.”
He turned, searching for the group.
Here was Vulkasin, gazing longingly at the stone wall. There’s Arabella, looking to the stars.
And Novembré standing stock still, wide eyed and open faced.
The brothers shared a look.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
Ezra smacked himself full in the face. Strange. This officer hit himself, not his soldiers.
“You’re right. And, forgive me if I’m intruding, but, how do you know castles so well?”
Oh, that.
“I spent much of my childhood at my Uncle’s estate and the Squirey.”
Eyebrows rose.
“It’s a court boarding school”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Also, gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed writing November’s lovestruckness in my last RP XD, y’all are welcome for any cheesiness hehe 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka btw u wanna RP next for our group?
- Load More
