-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Ok, just wow. SO TRUE. I LOVE IT! I could rant for a while about stuff in America but I won’t… Like it’s confusing but I’m proud to be free but not at the same time. Originally we were free to be Christ-like but now we’re free to be whatever. And that whatever is NOT what God or the founding fathers wanted America to be like.…[Read more] -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
*used emotionally too many times* Like if she starts growing and then gets setback from something, what part of the story is that?
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
Ahh, ok! So what would a setback emotionally be? Would that be the middle emotionally? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
XDD I figure I’m an outliner bc I feel good about this novel with the little outlining i’ve done. lol The other time I tried not to outline… yeah. lolAh, ok! One of my problems is Not knowing what exactly is the beginning, middle, and end. I haven’t really mastered figuring that out in movies and books quite yet. lol I think I might…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
Yes!! Do you have any tips for outlining? Like do you recommended planning each chapter and scene or just the basic idea? lol *hates to start another topic but wonders if she should* -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
No, tis fine. I think I have something now… *shrugs* 😉 -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Ok, no clue what happened up there….. lolYAY!! *heart eyes*
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh fun!! XD YES!!!!!! 🙂 Any sweet romance since there’s marrige? XD -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow. I LOVE ITTTT. What stage are you in? Writing, editing, etc? Because I need to read a copy of that as soon as possible. If you have beta readers, sign me up first, if you don’t, i need a copy. XDD Sorry but that just sounds SO GOOD! 🙂
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@sunny421
Oh fun!! YES SAME!! All my 5+ kids are going to be homeschooled (which will be a challenge seeing how hard it is for my mom. lol)I love buttered pecan ice cream! lol We have a new ice cream shop in town and since i’m too scared to try some other flavor and end up not liking it, i always get buttered pecan. lol
*thinks* I ain’t an…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
I was kinda stalking this website before joining so i wasn’t really caught up on all that, but if you don’t mind, can you summarize your novel (or novels, or favorite novel.. XD) for me? lol -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline
Yes! I think I have people I can go to for questions. Mostly grandparents since I’m too shy to ask people at church. lol I read something by an author I like and she said write the first draft and ignore little things. Then edit and fill in the missing information like types of cars, clothing, etc. lol (or that was a summary of what…[Read more] -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
XDD Nice! I feel like I’ve seen stuff about one of your books on here. lol
@joy-caroline
Ahh, ok! Yeah that makes sense! I think I’m going to stick with Albany GA because I’m kinda relying on events in history and i don’t think i’m creative enough to twist that stuff around in made up towns, but i’m definitely going to be…[Read more] -
Rylie Goodwin and
Sunny421 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Koshka and
Sunny421 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP, and congrats!!
Yess *fist bump* Homeschooled buddies
And I definitely agree with you on the wanting to listen to music all the time! It’s the best for building stories or inspire graphic designs or videos in my head.
I’m Kat 🙂 an artist, graphic designer, manager of my Buisness, horse trainer, and whatever-else-er th…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So sorry, I’ve been busy but wooow all your boards are amazing!! And you make so many so fast lol!! You actually have inspired me to try one for characters that aren’t mine. 😀
So I’m working on a Regulus Black one, as he’s a very underrated character.
-
KattheWriter and
Borntree are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Pen_for_Christ205 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago - Load More
