-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
This man was mad. Or from some strange South Kingdom. There was no other explanation for such a display of anger.
Or perhaps he had been drinking something far stronger than water.
Father.
Riker had called him Father.
Zlatan sheathed his blade, freeing his hands if needed.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Nyx is already there XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
(We’re gonna say my Last RP took place before @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
Viktor’s voice made November startle slightly.
”Do you know who it is?”
November merely shrugged. He looked to Riker. The man didn’t answer. His eyes were trained on the darkness, his face pale.
Did he know?
Arabella
Ara craned her head to see over November’s shoulder,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
They were once again inside – or if not, close enough. The walls hardly let any starlight down here.
Someone else was near by. Friend? Foe? Viktor didn’t know and couldn’t guess.
He loosened his sword, the gastly thing, in it’s sheath, ready to draw. If only he knew how to use it. If…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Someone was coming. Mikkel switched off the safety, his mind switching with it.
A sword drew beside him, another in behind, one pistol was out.
Rikker hadn’t drawn his weapon, though his fingers wrapped around it, knuckles white.
Strange.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahhhh! That’s awesome.
*Whispers* never too many characters.
…and who’s Yosef? I love that name.
(I just might love every Hebraic name I find.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this is quite random, but I just realized the twins have a Russian accent (it’s their mother tongue). Would any of your characters recognize it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 yea I think we’ll finalize it once we get to that point. But for sure Viktor, November and Riker, and Zlatan, Nyx and maybe Eva?
thats 2 groups.
Anyone wanna RP?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yes!! Nyx and Zlatan. Lol!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Exactly!!! XD
Viktor and November should totally get together. It would take a bit to make Viktor comfortable enough to tease November. Which would also be great. They really have a lot in common. Viktor hates fights, but he’d punch someone without thinking of it was to protect someone he loves.
Ah, Nyx. Yes. He must learn to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan totally needs to get separated from his brother, and maybe Vulkasin needs it too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka OH NO! I’m so sorry!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka hey when we split up will u start back again? If so…I’m thinking it would be hilarious if Nyx ends up with Zlatan…..
XD…..
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m okay now. The writer’s block was mostly situational (we had a family funeral, and I’ve been a little numb).
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon BAHAHAHA THE WAY YOU PUT THE OR TRIED TO KILL EACH OTBER CRACKED ME UP cuz that is legiiiiiit I feel they would totally be like that.
Cuz Corvina would get totally fed up with his pompous attitude and be like
“Bruh….”
XD I luv her.
and he’d be like “HOW DARE YOU XD”
OOH OOH!!! Viktor should be with November! Idk I just thin…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I agree. They need a little nap.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Eeeek! *Shrieks*
Honestly, I don’t know what Viktor would do if he and Franz get “acquainted”. Probably get himself in trouble, I mean, he’s only fourteen, y’all. (But don’t tell him that. He thinks he’s a year younger.)
Oh, and the way November’s getting teased makes me want to add in Alwin,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also we don’t have to meet Franz rn someone can make us ignore it and keep moving 😂 idc
- Load More
