-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Steeling himself, Vulkasin took the child from Eva, holding her as if she were made of silk and paper. Desperatly trying to avoid waking her he passed her up, making no sudden moves.
He stepped away from the wall. Air filled his lungs. Had he been holding his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I can hand off Naja and Franz, if you want.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh Riker. If anything about what an SS officer is comes out, some of Zlatan’s past as something similar may come to light also.
HAHAHA!! Nyx is adorable!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP next?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry Riker, my babies will be a bit conflicted, but I feel they’ll be quick to forgive because they know him already.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 MY WONDERFULLY LONG RPs XD…..
ArabellaShe felt utterly miserable.
Worse.
She felt guilty.
It was eating away at her; making her stomach churn and her heart ache.
Oh Light One, why did he have to push me out of the way? Why hadn’t it been me?
It was supposed to be me….
The pain had finall…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good. Poor, dear November. 😂🤣😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon nope, no stairs is actually more fun, and funny for poor November XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
(Ik ur not on today)
Corvina
“Listen, Corvina, I don’t want to argue, so, are you still coming with us, or are you out?”
Corvina pursed her lips.
Was she still going?
Before she could answer, Leon was speaking. Apparently, he’d changed his mind about bringing Sorren along.
Corvina grinned, looks like he…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I beg the pardon that I was too shy to beg before.
*Falls to knees*
There were no stairs in my RP. It was a figure of speech in which the pile of garbage made the height of the window less.
But of course, if stairs would make things easier, they can be there. Clearing the rubble might prove rather difficult, but it’s not like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshla yea their trying to get inside I believe but there are stairs apparently…I think? (According to @elishavet-pidyon one RP. I think they’ll have to clear it up for us XD)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Uh oh. XD Vulk is the only one (besides their Mother) who has ever gotten away with calling him that.
Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I was thinking that the tower had several windows, this one being the lowest, and that they were trying to get to the chambers inside the tower, not the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also, @koshka no worries but I think how @elishavet-pidyon and the rest of us (and correct me if I’m wrong plz XD) are imaging the tower is that the window Vulk jumped to was halfway up the tower. Not the top of the tower.
So he was gonna stay there and someone was gonna pass the sleeping figures to him, then he passes them to Riker who’s at th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh my gosh I srsly loved that Vulkasin POV!!! I need more Vulk and Zlati being brothers like that and Vulkasin getting flustered! #Vulkwillalwaysbethelittlebro
#eventhoughtheybetwins
#andhebetall
XD
AND ZLATI?!?! SCREEEECH OH MY WORD!!! MY HEAAAART!!!
Lyn and Nyx are totally gonna catch that by the way XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I have arrived!
Mikkel
November was obviously in a lot of pain, one hand clamped to the side of his white face.
Three long scars crossed under that hand, their brilliant red jerking at Mikkel’s breath.
After a moment the torrent seemed to fade. The lad’s teary eyes opened.
Phantom…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon anyone can approach him, it’s fine! Yea they’d probably fuss over him, but there’s not rlly anything they actually do about it, (but then again they don’t know that so yea)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Screeeeeeeeeeeech*
(Just to be sure.) Did you just say that Abelard is Aadelheide’s older brother? Like, Leon’s wife, Aadelheide?! So Abelard would be Leon’s brother in-law?!
Or am I pretty totally and completely confused? That’s possible too.
Oh, and the scene was fantastic! I loved it and definitely need the rest!!! 😉 (…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Aww, y’all. That was pretty awesome to read through.
And now…
I hope nobody minds where I take this.
Alyona
Nerves were strung, spirits low. She glanced around to see everyone on the ground breathlessly watching those who weren’t.
Eva had the darling little girl. Even though Nadían was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Corvina
Corvina’s expression was probably pure disgust at this moment. Her nose and lips were pinched and her brows furrowed as she stared at Asher.
He was rambling all this nonsense about forgiveness and “loving your enemies.”
Ignorant fool of a guy.
And when he’d mentioned being obedient to God…Cor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also…this is…definitely going to be umm interesting for me to write….with y’all talking about God and everything because….
Well…
Corvina’s master is Eder who is like the type and shadow of the enemy or Satan in my fantasy (like if it was an allegory), and Arabella serves the Light One (God)
So…well…this will be srsly interesting for m…[Read more]
- Load More
