-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
So… I’m working on the important ages in Eirtan. This is a mix between medieval and ancient societies, so it gets interesting.
For boys:
14 is of course, the age of accountability/adulthood. (Like a Bar Mitzvah, only different) 21 is the age when one is considered grown up – a man. (It’s also kinda traditional age to get…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Seven up, five to to go.
Oh, and himself. That made six.
For a moment no one moved toward the rope, each waiting for another.
“Ara, November?” Mikkel smiled at them, “your turn?”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh and yes, Alyona makes noise. XD I honestly didn’t realize how quiet she can be until I started writing this.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yeah….
He’s not big on public displays of affection. XD but he’ll have to get over it before he turns thirty.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
That was… Interesting. He’d been too distracted watching Lyn escape certain injury by her fingernails, and recovering from the nervous shock the sight had sent through the group to notice what Crosshair was up to.
Next thing Viktor knew, the man was through the window and calling down…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP next
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m letting Elishavet RP, then I’ll go. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I have a feeling Naja would be like “can I hug him?!” And Lyn just be like UH YEA
and Nyx like DON’T U DARE LET HER- (too late XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Actually Nyx might eventually warm up to Naja, but yea, at first he’s be like “AGH XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Naja can hug Nyx, tho he won’t appreciate it, because she’s so young )although she’s actually only like 5 years younger then him cuz he’s like 10 lol) he’ll only try to escape and not like bite her or anything 😂
also @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 y’all wanna RP? Idk if Viktor wants to ask who is going next.
I’ll do a quick Novembe…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Or at least that’s the hight to the window.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
(I’m sorry, I forgot I never responded [why does my brain do this to me?])
Hi! *Enthusiastic wave* good to see you around.
Freedom’s advice is probably better than anything I could give, especially as I’ve never written a conversion scene.
And I will probably be referring to her list myself. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Templates! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Wow. I’ve never heard of these before. They look wonderfuly helpful.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yuppers!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Cuz she is!!! XD!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Also DUDE I AM NOW IMAGINING EZRA CARRYING EVA LIKE THAT AND ITS SO CUTE WITH THE SOUTHERN ACCENTS AND EVERYTHING UGH THEIR ADORABLE XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn & Nyx
Everyone stared at the tower. Franz had been pulled in, leaving everyone who was still on the ground left to climb to the window.
“So….” Viktor placed his hands on his hips, turning to face the group. “Anyone want to go next, or…?”
“ME!” Lyn cried, waving her hand excitedly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh…now it’s time for others to start climbing XD
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go next? Also Jocelyn will definitely be the first volunteer to climb besides Vulk XD
- Load More
