-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM. I don’t think I could take that. *Dramatic sniff*
Anyway, can we just rant for a bit about charies we don’t get to talk about much?
Because his story just brought one of my dearest characters to mind, whom I rarely get to talk about.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
I have, but only two, and one of them has changed in appearance since then, but I so, so want to do more!
I intend to try to draw one of my MCs, Viktor, next. If I am able to draw him, I’ll try to share it.
If you want to share any of your drawings, I’d love to see them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh Yosef!
I thought he was Jewish…ah, my heart breaks.
What’s his story?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh.
That’s beautiful. And so ugly.
I wondered, because of his Yiddish name… I’m crying right now, inside.
Thanks.
*Takes a deep breath*
I want to hear his story!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Now I remember I never shared any of our Thanksgiving stories… Which get interesting, considering that every other year they include 22 people in a three bedroom, single bathroom, no dining room house.
Yeah, the adults encourage the kids to go play outside. Which we’re happy to do, since ou…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! Quickly puts on glasses.
Eagles are wonderful creatures. Viktor’s bird is named Esen, which I think means “heaven’s wind” or “wisdom” in Eishlagair. (I’m not sure on the translation.)
That’s a good idea. That way, we can come back and do this again, but can change anything we need to.
So, for my…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I do! 😎
Yeah, except they do need him to for e them to action…
But did I ever mention that later in the book, Viktor gets a GIANT eagle? (10 foot wingspan. Slate, ivory, and gold, a rare Mountain Guardian Eagle that actually belonged to the king.)
That eagle doesn’t like Ocran anymore than I do. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, interesting idea. (I do have a few characters I’d like to introduce soon if y’all don’t mind.)
And here’s my charies on here:
Zlatan, son of (Sotnik) Vratislav. Wolf in the book, but a human on this RP for convenience. A Desanik in the army. Age 17, straight black hair cut at the jawline, golden eyes. 5’9″, not going to get much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s right! Let’s not have any deaths, as of yet.
*Has secretly joined the #protectionsquad* 😉
(Although, If it weren’t for the fact that I need him for the story, I’d totally let them kill Ocran. But it’s all right, I have a very special fate reserved for him.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s it. NO ONE CAN DIE!!!! We can’t kill any of our characters here, but feel free to hint at a death in your book if you wish.
And that means Zlatan and Vulk had better not get to Ocran at this point.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh also everyone’s RPs are great!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Nyx
Nyx screeched as the bone was set. His teeth clanged together and his eyes searched for something-anything!-to take a bite out of.
Regretfully (or thankfully for Zlatan and Crosshair), he wasn’t able to reach anyone with his maw, and had to settle for hissing and curling his tails in d…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sorry y’all, I had to pause for dinner.
Zlatan
He wanted to smile.
But instead he gently took Nyx’s paw in his hand, careful not to move the broken bone. Thank the Maker it was only one. “This will hurt for a moment.”
“I SAID I’d bite. Didn’t you- OW!?!!”
Nyx gave something between…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP for the other groups?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
The blood was washed off his hands. It hadn’t taken long, but every second felt like a minor eternity right now.
“Riker, I’m going to help you up. If you can’t walk, don’t worry. I don’t expect you to.” He knelt beside the soldier, placing an arm under his shoulders, and helped…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
November
He wasn’t sure how long he and Viktor could keep this up.
”Mikkel…please hurry!” November’s brows furrowed as he whisper-yelled to the man behind him.
He let out a long, shaky breath, wishing he was of more use.
But…this conversation wasn’t really one he could join.
Talk o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m not sure what he would call him, soooo…feel free to use what ever Nix wants.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
The voice of a ten year old lad shattered all the quiet left in his mind. Zlatan flinched and nearly dropped the reeds he’d gathered. For some reason this hasn’t been what he’d thought of when he first learned the fox talked.
Yet he seemed to be the least affected.
“Eva, put him down.”
She…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka feel free to have Nyx call Zlatan few names 😂 he’ll probably mumble them lol
- Load More
