-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Why, hello to you too! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, and other stuff.
And now, Askthenewbequestions!
- What is your least favorite animal?
- Would you prefer to own a horse the rest of your life (you pick the breed) or ride a dragon for a day (again, you pick the type)?
- What is your favorite character’s hair…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Beat: Catalyst
Arabella
“Ganesh?”
The frantic speeches came to a halt as all eyes turned to her. Ara blushed, looking down at her reflection in the marble tiling. Heat rose to her neck and cheeks as she shrugged a strand of hair over her shoulder. This didn’t quell the feeling of eyes on her, though.
Burning into her skin. Into her soul. Not…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH ALSO FUNNY STORY TO ME BUT PROBABLY NO ONE ELSE XD
I was writing Scene Notes on notecards and spelt a side characters name wrong PURPOSELY. I LEGITIMATELY THOUGH THAT WAS HIS NAME and then later I went to say it out loud and was like….
“Wait…that’s not right.” And I said it again and was like “OH MY WORD. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW DID…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @anyone-who-cares lol
HELLO EVERYONE!! I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT (emphasis on attempt XD) to write tonight….HEH.
ALSO! (don’t hold me to this as I may forget) But I might start putting whose POV the scene is from in Bold kinda like we do in the RPs, so yall know.
I write in 3rd person, but it is still…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
I love Helmer… Almost everyone does.
(And this’ll be the last for now, since you’re probably all going, “What in the world??”)
Helmer: You took my words literally, didn’t you?
Picket(rocking cradle with foot): Of course, sir. You would have done the same for me.
Helmer stares at Picket then slowly shakes head: I could hardly have married your niece.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Because these two are hilarious together…
(Oh, and I can’t remember how to spell Louise’s name…)
Emma and Wheazy are working in hospital, Weazy sees Heather and Smalls working in another room.
Wheazy: Why don’t they get married?
Emma: They have to wait for his coronation.
Wheazy(snorts): Of course.
Emma: Well, you and Picket barely waited…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh! Those are awesome! I love them all.
So, these aren’t from my own books, but then, neither are some of yours, so…
Anyway, they’re basically the same, only I made them myself (eg. Not on a website). And they may depend on whether you’ve read the Green Ember series or not, but then, I know almost nothing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Yup
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YESSS!! I’ve done I think the last 2 before!! I specifically remember the last one!!! It was Ara being like “How did you guys even get here so fast?” XD
also @freedomwriter76 u wanna RP on the RP??
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oof. That’s hard, but I love the way he shows Riker Jezyk’s medal. (Bookishly, you know.)
*Weeps inwardly*
Hans is worse than Mrs. Noris, than Miraz, than Ouster Will, than Vermilion, than Garten Longreader – actually no, those last two might actually be worse.
BUT THAT’S NO EXCUSE, MR. HANS.
Also, I really like the way…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awww Viktor!!! Ur so very brave and November thinks all the guys are so courageous compared to him, especially Viktor since they’re so close in age 😭
also yall…so I am currently on a trip….I’m so I probably won’t be RP-Ing much….
@queen_of_alvastia u can go cuz I’m not rlly feeling a Corvina RP rn 😂 but know that she did not appreciate be…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
That had been close. Viktor shuddered as the war hounds sniffed under the door.(by the way, these dogs are bit like very wolfish mastiffs with a bay between a wolf’s and a bloodhound’s. They are trained to hunt, fight, and kill, rather like the war dogs of the conquistadors.)
Then one of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Zen days as MJ made me sooo happy honestly, ngl 😂 I really enjoyed her as MJ soooooo….yea.
PETER AND MJ FOREVER (specifically the Tom holland/Zendaya one lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AWWWWWWWW!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!
GASPPP
UMMM EXCUSE ME I NEED SOME PETER WITH MJ PLZZZZZZZZZ (ahhhhh luv that ship.) and if he gets teased about it that would be a bonus 🤣 cuz u know Tony XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWW I LUV THAT!!! NOVEMBER BOI FOREVER!!!
EEEEEK!! I am so glad you liked it!! I’m really happy with it too!! It was honestly just crazy how it flowed out of me!!! It just…seemed so much more freeing to write it on KP and on the forum, and it got me away from feeling trapped in my scrivener doc. I luv scrivener (don’t get me wr…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Don’t come after meeeeeeeh lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia oh ya gurl he’s okay! He can’t be dying!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also…it may have been kinda confusing XD but I REALLLLYYY enjoyed writing that part of Ara going in and out of reality….
poor girl her ability to see visions really be getting the best of her
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia AHHH THANK YOU!!! I actually didn’t think I was good at show don’t tell heh 😅 but I guess I am!
@freedomwriter76 here’s the rest of that injury scene!!also I’m actually writing single scene beats right now so idk if I’ll get to the next part right after this chapter or not Queenie 👀 whoops?? XD u may have to wait a bit to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH MY GOSH YALL…… I TRIED IT….AND….I WROTE LIKE 1,000 WORDS…. I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER/SCENE! OH MY STINKING GOSH!!! SCREEEEEECH!!! YALL!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LIKE SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
Also its a long one!! So buckle up!!!!! (BTW just so yall know! I am NOT looking for critiques or feedback necessarily…[Read more]
- Load More
