-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks, and that’s okay. At least one can be perfectly graceful in imagination.. 😉 XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nearly falls out of chair from leaning too far forward, enraptured by the tale.
Oh! Thank you for telling, what happens next?
*Fingers sunglasses in belt*
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Stands near the door, hands clasped over knife hilt.
Ah, Cirque…most intriguing. Pray tell, dear. Pray tell.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
MWAHAHAHA XD
Once upon a night, two brothers lived in harmony.
The eldest; kind, with a sense of humor, and fond of all that lived, and the youngest, a ball of life, making the world his stage; wanting for attention.
Until attention was all he wanted.
Early in his life,…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
With a swish of my green-grey cloak, I take the seat indicated for me. Then I push back my cowl and prepare to listen.
Pray tell.
(My drama is in my pen.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
You enter, finding yourselves in dark, velvet room. I sit before you in a dark chair, hands folded, smirking.Ahh…so you wish to hear the story of Lyn?
The story of Cirque?
well then, come on in.
But be warned!! This story is a bit…mad indeed.
But if you’re sure….then all I can say…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Poor soul 😢
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
All but our older sister. It is!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks!
Maybe I have… I stalk nearly everything on here, just a warning. (Like I said, I’m a Ranger. 😉 )
I might share it then! (It’s not completely dependant on knowing the books, I mean it should explain itself. [And since I know nothing about Marvel, so we’re even. Lol!])
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
And on the first try too!!! XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
AND YOU HAVE IT!!
(Nooooo! But if you do, I justified to do the same to yours. 😉 )
Yes! My siblings are a mongoose and a cat, and I’m… The little cloaked Ranger, I guess. 😉
No more siblings, although I do have a close friend on here. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Now we can just let this page be buried on the forum, right? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cackles*
I want to write that part so badly!
And that part may change a bit, but still…I know. I wish I could just have the book written, published, and in my hands so I could stay up all night reading it.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course I’m doing it to you!!!! 😉
That’s one!!
(That’s okay. As long you don’t start guessing my plot twists…. 😉 )
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
GAAHHHHHH!!!Â
I’m found out… -
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks, I’m glad you like it! I don’t know if I will go with Omma, although the German side and meaning wouldn’t really be a problem but yeah, I think I’ll probably just go with Amma… Maybe even have Omma be grandmother, but I’ll need to work that out…. Still in the rough draft of my plot so…. Yeah. XD
Oh, and that scene is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
To be completely honest, that was revised first draft, but thanks!
@godlyfantasy12 I want to know!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hmmm….maybe, maybe not….
Guess.
XD 😉
(Honestly, I’m thrilled that someone else is as nosily curious as I would be.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka YALL ITS ALL WONDERFUL!!! POOR BUCKY!!! AND MIKKEL!! SOB!!! 😭
@elishavet-pidyon love it!!! And thank u!! Glad y’all like it!!
ALSO I WOULD LUV TO SHARE LYN’s BACKSTORY WITH YALL!! But it’s a bit complicated (A LOT COMPLICATED!!) sooo do y’all want me to?
- Load More
