-
Jaybird replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Until this point I haven’t truly understood what an AU was. Thank you for explaining it.
Actually, sort of? Not really. I guess I’m more likely to write “lost fragments” of my stories. You know, parts that I love, but that happen outside of the book. They’ll probably end up in an index thing in the back of my books, if I ever finish…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
That’s okay! I was still sorta “logged in” on our Chromebook, so maybe it just wouldn’t let me log in on a different device. I don’t know. Whatever the reason, I can get on if I use my Chromebook, and it does work best on the Chromebook, so I’ll just use that. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
UMMM no clue… it’s free…soooo
maybe ur suppose to activate it thru ur email, no clue…. Sorry y’all…
I honestly dunno everything including the whole friend and group thing ☹️
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I totally get that! We’ll see if I actually use it or not…. Or if I end up just accumulating goals…..
Anyway, I’ll probably be on here more than on there, since I’ll be avoiding looking at my unfinished projects. Lol!
Also, it’s not actually letting me on there at all, so there’s that.
What does it mean if…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia I DO!! But I don’t save much on there anymore, there’s are boards on there to check out for my WIPs!!
My profiles called The Destined
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I don’t remember exactly when…I wasn’t on here yet. But anyway, several years ago KP…well crashed. Hard. It was down for quite some time (again, I don’t remember how long, or know the exact details).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.
Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.
“Not your fault, Eva.”
She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a l…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A little gasp is heard from a shadowy corner. On further inspection, a cloaked figure can be seen.Â
You caught me!
So…
Yes, I’m enjoying reading this. My knowledge of Marvel has extended to people’s names. XD
I love the way you’re building the kids as each one slowly opens up. It’s really fun to read!
*Slips back into…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
Something like that would be really good.
I think the Calling and Mission forum is what’s been used in leu of that for the time that I’ve been on here. Which *gasps* has been about a year exactly!!
(Yeah, I’m good at bunny trails too. XD)
By the way, I hope everything’s been going well in your part if the Kingdom. I’ll know…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OK! So, I should have a profile on there under the same alias as here: Elishavet Pidyon.
Thank you for doing this!
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It came through! I think I accepted?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I believe there used to be one before The Great Crash. It was one of the longest threads on here, but that’s lost in the wreckage, and is mostly made up of people who are no longer on here…we definitely need a new one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You’ll have to see if the request went thru lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah, I should probably do that…I’ll try to get something in before I sign off over the weekend.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH also, @koshka do u wanna RO as Mikkel and Zlatan in the RP??
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s supposed to be for members only….
that’s why it has a code for the members. So that’s why I’m thinking it might be I’m supposed to add u lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s still not there…hmm
Could it be a private group? Only ‘public’ groups are coming up, so that’s why I’m asking.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue
OKAY WAIT! Soooo I think…what I might need to do is friend u all….
So whoever has it, if y’all could tell me ur usernames, I’ll search yall and send u a friends request. It might be then I can send and add you to the group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka if it helps they’re also in alphabetical order, so find the ones starting in S and u should find it
- Load More
