-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Whose turn is it?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ouch, yeah you may want to add him. Sounds like he needs a hug and a good church service.
Uh, not quite sure if that makes quite as much sense typed as it did in my head, but anyway.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awww, Lynnie…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yessss! That was hilarious. And hey, Ocran needs a little more humility anyway.
(Of course teasing November is fun. I have a couple in my other series, Alwin and Winifrith, and I am so looking forward to when they start getting teased about each other. XD like, it’s absurd, but I love it. XD and poor Alwin, he’s a little…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, poor dear. I wouldn’t be either. (I love those two together)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
She is not gonna be happy when she seee Nyx’s paw tho…. 😬
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh my darling Jocelyn, always a smile on her face even when she’s struggling 🥹
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn
“I’m going alright!” Lyn grinned, bounding over the gap as if it were nothing. Ah! What fun!
Though she wished it had been a bit more of a thrill.
“Not much of a jump, wouldn’t you agree?” She tilted her head only to scratch her skin on the gold epaulets of her jacket.
Sh…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOF OCRAN!! I’m still excited/waiting for conflict between him and Nyx and Jocelyn…I’m sure he’s gonna want some revenge for uhh Nyx’s bite (tho it probably wasn’t that bad sure it hurt his pride heh lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
She can even leave like during all the chatting and no one even notices (very Corvina-ish) lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia okie dokie! Hey, so maybe y’all can just write where Corvina leaves the group?? Idk 😂 I don’t mind y’all joining the others at all but Corvina won’t be able to be there plus I’m kinda unsure of how to write her with this big group anyway, so yeaaaa…
don’t wanna totally take her out of the RP yet tho.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, y’all I think it’s time for a quick POV from Ocran…. Whether or not he actually comes on the scene, you know.
Ocran
Immer, a captain of his castle gaurd, stood at attention before Ocran’s desk. Sweat beaded on the man’s forehead, and his boots were spattered in mud and blood.
This…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
He’s such an awkward little bean
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also-I love teasing my own November about his giant crush on Arabella 🤣
Like it’s just so obvious…and he gets so blushy about it and he’s so adorable…I love whenever ppl bring it up to him (or when I get the chance to XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
GASP…..WAIT JUST A SEC we gonna have the group meeting ma November baby…..
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT…I needs a recap on everything going on (imma be making a corvina RP in just a min and I am lost tbh lol
and….if they gonna meet that group…Corvina probs needs to leave the group XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
November
He could tell Riker was still in a bit of pain, and his bumping into him hadn’t helped matter.
Stupid! He scolded himself.
Why was he such a klutz all the time?
He grimaced, tugging at his curls. Riker turned, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. November flinched sl…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
He’s adorable!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Go ahead, as long as Godlyfantasy is fine with it. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh man….little does Naja know….
So…Arabella’s grandmother or Ammi, has also passed…but it actually brings a lot of…well…trauma…
🥺🥺😭😭 hoo boi…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Arabella
Ara’s chest tightened and heart throat clamped as she momentarily forgot how to breathe.
She couldn’t control the sudden onslaught…[Read more]
- Load More
