-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
This villain thing is fun XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ava-blue @freedomwriter76
Welp…Ik it’s late and almost no one is probably on rn but….I wanted to go ahead and write about the next Charrie in the Villain AU…..
also this is a bit….dark….just a forewarning heh….
They go in order…of course…
And as with Arabella, all have been affected by November’s slumbe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Ahhh I LOVE IT!!!! It sounds amazing honestly!!!! I’m so intrigued now!!! Agh!!!!
also thank u very much, yes November is perfectly Awkward. And my poor dear sweet Arabella…
Ganesh is wonderful! Tho he doesn’t play a huge role….it’s more of a small side character role in this book and “maybe” (very very very large ma…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@joy-caroline. @koshka. @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy1
So, y’all, I need some thoughts on this scene in my rough draft. Does it make sense? Do I say too much or too little? It’s rough draft, so not my best writing, but I really need some thoughts on it.
(And I still need to plot and pray over Lennet, Alwin’s mother. I’m not quite sure about…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ahhh, I love all the scenes you shared!
(Even though I am a touch mad at the cliffhanger. 😉 )
November is so sweet and perfectly awkward. I sympathize very much. XD and Ara…. Oh Ara.
And yes, Riven is dooming himself to major rewards…. But definitely not the nice kind!
And I think Ganesh us becoming a favorite character…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I’m gonna RP as November now, because He and Corvina’s pain is connected. So here goes!
November
Viktor had told of his family, making November smile. It was…nice, hearing about his sisters. His mother and father.
But…the way he looked off afterward made November wonder if there wasn’t a bit more…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
OK SO!! I’m planning on having Corvina spot November in this one….which causes some ah…..magic/scar trauma for them both LET’S GO 😂
Corvina
Corvina clenched her fists. Hans had regulated her to babysitting…..
She glared daggers at the man, taking her place further back in the group, next to Isabel.
Any other tim…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka GET’EM VULK!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Vulkasin folded his arms and stared at the man, standing in his full hight.
Children? Did that man insinuate that he was a child, without an ability to contribute to the Pack? Not even a youth, a person of seven years or more, thus belonging to the tribe although not full gr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 12 months ago
Hello and welcome to KP @folith-feolin !
My name is Aubrey, I’m a HS junior 😀
Little bit about myself: My current WIP is a dystopian fiction, hoping to turn it into a multi part graphic novel. I have a few hobbies, mainly drawing, speedcubing, playing my clarinet, and of course, writing.
You and your brother’s WIP sounds interesting… what an…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 honestly I’m not sure cuz this is an AU….
She might would be too far gone honestly…
but some of the others probably would.
And yes….
there are others…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Corvina
A little girl stood a few feet away, staring at the group. Corvina grimaced.
What was a child doing around here?
Vesper was talking to her, telling her she wouldn’t be harmed, but….
Corvina didn’t care for the look on Viola’s face.
The raven-haired girl huffed, drawing the attention of everyone. She…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I’M BACK! @koshka @freedomwriter76
Ah…So…let us begin the story of VILLAIN AU! This is gonna be fun!!!
So this Universe is exactly the same as the regular series universe…
Except for one event, and it changes the entire course of history….
After Corvina’s attack in the catacombs, and November’s taking the scratch for Ara, the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @elishavet-pidyon
Your wish is my command!
(but first I need to do something XD so give me just a few mins and then I’ll be on here to write 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Yes…well, as we all know, November is a pivotal part of the story.
And with November not in the picture….well…
In this Universe, many things have changed……
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😂 ok ok no, just wait. I said doesn’t Wake Up. He’s not dead.
he’s in a coma…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 😭 RIKKKEEEEEEEERRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
AGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Poor baby!!!
But it was good! I too am considering 2 charries struggling with this as well in the end of the series.
(one probably for sure will, just not sure about the other)
and yes, it’s November and Corvina. But they’re also stopped, both by Ara…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka ikr….
@freedomwriter76 yup!! The pic fits hers sooo perfectly doesn’t it?!?!
So…this AU…is actually just a universe that is completely upended by one thing.
Well…one person really;
November.
My baby.
And it all starts with a question;
What if November never woke up from the catacombs?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I’ll try to RP as corvina in a few mins! She’s gonna have some very mixed emotions about Isabel being in this group….
- Load More
