-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Very beautiful!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Aww thx! I’m glad u like them!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
First off, I am furious about your WIP. I love those characters too much to see them turn villains!!!
Secondly, that’s awesome. I love the character development. It’s so brilliant!
Just don’t be mad if I kidnap your characters out of your AU. 😉
(Just kidding, of course. It really is awesome.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
ok one….DADDY EZRA AHHHHHH!!!
2….
JEDIDIAH IS STINKING ADORABLE AND I JUST HAVE TO GIVE HIM A HUG RN!!! *hugs* HELLO SIR, I LOVE YOU!!!!
THAT PICTURE!! MY HEART!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Yayyy!!!!!!!! I’m so glad!
And also, just to clear things up, the lines
This day is life come where only death has dwelled. Rise up servant, warrior reborn. Rise up child, son of the Highest King.
Were supposed to be in italics, because that’s the King speaking.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@joy-caroline @freedomwriter76 (RIKER!!!) @godlyfantasy12 (Thank you! It means a lot to know you find it so. 🙂 ) @koshka
So, I promised a while back that I’d share this scene, but I had a lot left undone in it at the time. Now, while it’s still extremely rough and subject to change depending on how the story falls out, it is complete.
So, here…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ahhh anyone on rn? Tbh I’m kinda bored…. 🤣
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWW!! UGH I LOVE PETER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! PETER AND TONY AS BROTHERS
(and in the MCU and other stuff Peter and Tony as father/son lol)
IS JUST THE BESSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 any idea when the next chapter will be up? No rush just curious 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 poor guys!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
So I’m kinda unsure on Luna’s….
Cuz I’m not entirely sure how she’d be a villain exactly….
like how her story would be changed, turning her into a villain or anti-hero…
but I’m thinking she becomes a villain not only because Ara and them didn’t find her…
but because-
wait…
Spoilers 😏 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h thanks!! Dunno if you’ve read the others but I’ve got from Arabella-Grimm as well!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH RIKER AS A COP IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
YALL THAT PAXTON STORY WAS SOOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!!!
@freedomwriter76 AWW LEON 😭 I luv his background in this AU tho!!!
OH HEY!! My brain immediately started thinking about how maybe Riker’s a doctor or working in that area and he kinda blames Riker when he can’t help his wife and I was like “DR RIKER XD”
idk my brain w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 hehehe *rubs hands together evilly* XD! In al seriousness I’ve been sooo excited about this one!!!
(also for reference, Kelpies in my series are pretty much Merfolk gone mad. So think like evil merfolk or how u would normally imagine sirens)
Ahhh Paxton….
Dearest, sweet Paxton…
Without Arabella, no one was there…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yuuuup….gotta admit this is fun 🤣
YALL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO GET TO THIS ONE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!
IT IS PAXTON!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon do y’all wanna go in this group???
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka okie dokie!
So, for reference. Grimm is more of an Anti-hero then a villain here.
Without Ara and November…
Grimm never meets Jocelyn.
And without the group…
The rebellion falls.
Kainda has won. Her kingdom is set in stone. She is Alpha queen now, and the rebels are under her hand now….
Grimm is kept…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka do y’all wanna hear about Grimm?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Corvina
Her hand was on fire. She squeezed her eyes shut, forcing tears out.
Ah…she hated this.
She hated crying…
Hated looking so…weak.
But man….did this ever hurt.
She wasn’t sure what had happened to her in those catacombs that day….but whatever it was….it had…changed her.
That boy had done something to he…[Read more]
- Load More
