-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW JAYDEN!!! 😭 💔
November
Everyone’s eyes were on Jayden now, though many of the group still linger near November.
Jayden was…sobbing. Held in his brother’s arms. November’s heart lurched at the sight and sound, a lump forming in his throat.
Had he caused that?
He…he hadn’t meant to…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka ur good! Totally understand 😊
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I sort of am? But I won’t be for too long.
I’m also trying to minimize my time spent on media, so if I’m a bit unsteady on here, that’s why.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
AAGHHH!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!
Don’t do this-please don’t do this!!! I need these charies as they are in the book! Not…
Evil maniacs.
This is crazy. I mean, good character development, or course. 😉
Come to think of it though…no matter the situation, any character can become the villain of their own story. What true…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon sooooo….anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u can also RP if u want as Viktor (I’m excited about when u introduce ur side Charrie guy lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP?
u can also RP as Jayden and Asher cuz it’s been a bit since their POV but that’s up to u lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IKR!! HE WAKES UP AND HE’S ALREADY BEATING HIMSELF UP
🤦🏻♀️ BOI!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
HE’S AWAKE YALL!! RP AS U WILL XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Imma go ahead and start waking up November since Koshka might be busy rn 😊
November
His head throbbed with the beginnings of a headache. Sleep was leaving him, though a part of him wished it would stay.
No…you have to wake up.
But why? Why did he have to wake up?
He stirred, feeling his body meet r…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Alyona
It was astonishing how much Franz changed when his daughter there.
It was also astonishing how offense the term “child” was to at least two in the group. Alyona suspected that Vulkasin had practiced a rare bit of self control.
And had he really called her a lady? She pinched her lips together to try to stifle her sudden humor.
“Ah, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AIN’T NOBODY KILLING NYX OR SELLING MY JOCELYN XD
also if Ocran tries to hurt Nyx he will see the dark side of Lyn….that’ll be fun 🤣
I feel like he’d probably try to manipulate Arabella and November then, but Jocelyn just annoyed him right off the bat XD
Ara might be a bit too much like Viktor for his taste, and so…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
I’m thinking that after November wakes up, or around that time, I’ll bring in my crazy side character. He would probably not stay with the group, but rather get them moving along and provide amble opportunity for conversation/fluff. He’s a hilarious old meddler.
As for the questions, first off, Ocran…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Also imma go ahead and RP with Ara and Nyx cuz it has been a HOT MINUTE YALL!!!!
YEESH XD I really just didn’t have much to do with them tbh but now I’m like LETS DO IT XD (also strap in and grab some popcorn cuz it’s gonna be a long on. And freedom I hope u don’t Mind me using Eva)
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Arabella…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Also after @koshka goes I figure I’ll start waking up November (unless u want me to do that before Koshka)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AWW VIKTOR!!! And ur descriptions were perfectly fine!! He’s so sweet!!
Also @freedomwriter76 that’s a good question…
if so….
Corvina may suggest Isabel stay behind, knowing she might be better off with the other group instead. (For all her huffiness she’s a real softie especially with kids. She’s actually struggling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 12 months ago
Teiren sounds interesting! If that’s pronounced how I think it is, his name might rhyhm with my character Kieryn lol.
I haven’t heard many of elevation worships songs, but I see definitely see their name come up on the radio a lot.
I might have to check our spark-notes, sounds interesting!
Great theme chioce too 🙂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h@koshka
Y’all, Y’ALL, Y’AAALLLLLL!!
I’m a little excited about how this is going.
So, there’s a scene much later in Heir of Ashes that has Viktor and *cough* Fritz stuck in a ravine, waiting for rescue because both boys are rather battered from a recent encounter with bitterness personified. And Fritz is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP?
Corvina
Her fists clenched.
We aren’t supposed to be alone.
Corvina stared ahead, refusing to look at the girl, her gaze was cold, piercing.
“Sometimes it’s better to be.” It came out as almost a whisper, but she knew the little girl heard. She watched as the bright child’s…[Read more]
- Load More
