-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
Of course I don’t mind! I struggle somuch trying to find pictures, it’s a relief when someone else knows a good search line.
I just usually look up something like, “navy blue eyed dark haired boy child”, or “black haired blue eyed child girl”. Adding the “child” helps specify a little.
Although, for the blonde picture, I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka well I assure u November won’t think that. He is friends with a princess after all! And Mikkel certainly doesn’t act like a stuck up person 😊 just like Arabella doesn’t.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
YALL I FORGOT TO MENTION!! November (in his real name) has a middle name XD!
so his full full name is actually
Brenven Kader Elrond-Nadir
(the Elrond is in there because he used it for so long, almost like when women have their maiden names and such)
so he has a middle name because…. eeeeeeeek!! *rubs hands excitedly*
The word Bren h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
November
Riker stumbled suddenly, releasing his hand. November looked his way.
“Riker? What’s wrong?”
Was his injury acting up?
Maybe it was worse then they all thought…
He knew from experience how bad a blow to the head could take you out for a bit…and still give you side effects l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hey if ya don’t mind my asking where did u find those pics (how did h search for them??) I’d love to find some pics of my charries as children!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
Thank you! You’re right they’re all cute. (And I’m not partial. Not at all. 😉 )
You got one right!!!!!!!!!
But I won’t tell which, yet.
Oh, and two of these characters do actually get married, so if y’all want, I’ll share a scene I have of them together after this. (I only have one scene, but then again, it’s for, what, the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I know! Although he really is fine with who he is, he just doesn’t want anyone to think he’s a stuck up, born with a silver spoon aristocrat. Which he isn’t, at all. (No Knight of the Counsel is) So he usually tries to leave that part of him in the shadows…which is basically impossible.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Yay!!! Character trauma!
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
A voyager?
“I believe back home the term refers to one who voyages, a wanderer or someone who travels.” Mikkel straightened his rifle strap. “But it appears to mean something different here…”
He shrugged and offered a small smile… suddenly b…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
I just realized I do have face pictures for all the mcs of Kingdom of Shadows. Even the boys! They just all happen to be if them as children, so, here are my MCs!
For fun, can you guess who they are? AND, if you were to ship any if them, just by looking at them, who would they be?

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
Awwwwwww, they’re perfect! I especially like Leon’s, but they’re both beautiful.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
OOH ALSO KINDA RANDOM XD BUT! @freedomwriter76 you have a lot of siblings in ur stories and idk if u like songs for brothers and sisters but I have 2 I listen to for a certain…secret sibling duo
UGH MA HEART 😭
anywaaay (these songs fit sooo perfectly for them thoooo)
And I wanted to share them. Mainly so y’all could imagine the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Tho Grimm isn’t Lyn’s love interest right off the bat cuz he’s that stoic “not gonna say I love you” type XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka IKR!! And thank you! I think so too! He’s adorable savage! You should see him and Grimm together 🤣
it’s that whole Little brother VS Sister’s boyfriend thing lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
He’s mostly a betrayer not because of what he did (cuz it comes to be proven as self defense) but because he doesn’t come out to confess it and instead manipulates, and it’s just a big mess…so in Nyx’s small mind he is a betrayer…
again things are just a mess and as of rn Nyx is still only the age of 10-11 (going of our standards,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h someone from the book he and Lyn are introduced in.
it should be in the spoiler chat?? I believe…if not I don’t think it’s a big deal to share it here cuz I’ve done shared the name multiple places soooo 😂
but it is a spoiler for the book
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
*Gaspeth* Did Nyx actually just think that?!? THREE CHEERS FOR THE FOX!
He really is adorable though.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Nyx
His tails curled in agitation as his pained paw accidentally swiped against the stone floor. He winced, biting against his tongue.
Nyx raised his paw higher, hoping that would keep any further accidents like that from happening.
He limped a little ways behind Ara, having been slowed due…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka true nuff….
- Load More
