-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh, thank you so much! I’m SO thrilled you like it.
So, as a premise… I’m not great at writing premises. But I’ll try!
So, the story is a five books (currently) series beginning with two boys in different kinds of bondage. One, Alwin, is in the kind you see easily. But even if it’s easily identified, that doesn’t make it simple…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ohhhh…I have no idea how many books inspired mine. Honestly I think that each thing I read influences them in some way or another.
Some books which inspired me to write at all were, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Green Ember series, The Little Princess, Young Underground, The Mistmantle Chronicles, and our reading books for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
Jocelyn
Whoever was up ahead was causing quite the commotion.
A child’s voice echoed through the corridor, causing a stir.
Alyona took off, before most could react, calling out for the little girl.
Naja.
And…if Naja was ahead…perhaps the others were as well?
Including…
Including Nyx?[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh! I honestly can’t tell how many books inspired my writings, (you know how it is.) But there are definitely some key ones.
In all honesty, it was reading the Green Ember series that first made me seriously consider writing more than just a short story or two for school. That shows a lot in the story I started then. There…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 I will RO as Jocelyn and Arabella in a few minutes!!!
Freedom do u wanna RP as Riker maybe move us along some??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AGH I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon so u don’t have to change the age of ur charries.
Its for every author themselves to decide.
what it is is u take ur charries out of the castle and then it’s like no time in the castle has passed (but time passes in their respective worlds) and then u bring them back. Make sense?
also I think @freedomwriter76 is sti…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes! Ocran had better look out.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
And is anyone ready to read the next chapters in The Institution? We have three more!
Chapter 2
Wilkins
Wilkins sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. None of the words on this page made sense. In fact, none of the pages in this book did either.
The sunlight glowing in the window panes had matured, then…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I love this new plot! And also how you are using elves as Jews. It’s soooo perfect.
(I hope that makes sense and isn’t weird. My sister and I are using elves in a half-allegorical way as children of Light and that belong to a better place.)
Oh, I like that! Honestly, the term “fire elf” reminds me of a…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m on right now, although I’ll have to get off again and do another math lesson. (Homeschool… XD)
@koshka @freedomwriter76 Leon and Riker wouldwbe awesome to see seven years down the road! Only, I wouldn’t be able to use Viktor, because of spoilers. (Although if I did I could add in Reúven… Or Fritz! That’s a good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
IT’S HANS?!?!??
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOI…. *rolls up sleeves* IMMA GO BEAT HIM UP NOW….SCUZE ME XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭😭😭 SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!! MY WORD FREEDOM WHY U DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!!
But yes I am now just going to imagine them all reunited in the end as a family once more and the evil uncle and brothers and other family gets what they deserved and yes.
and I shall also imagine the same for Erich.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
YES I DO LUV REGULAR TIMINE RIKER u could still take out Leon if u wanted idk.
plus it would be funny with Riker like-
WAIT HOW ARE YOU OLDER NOVEMBER?!?! ARA?! JOCELYN?!) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
gasp….
IT IS?!?!?!
😳
WHO?!?! WHO IS IT?!?!?!?!
is it their mother?!?! I’m just taking a guess here!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh thank the Lord…. 😂
and ugh my heart…..
Reuben and Wolfgang….ugh…
GASP!!!!!
YOU SHOULD PUT THE BROTHERS IN THE RP WHEN YOU TAKE THE OTHER CHARRIES OUT!!!!!!!!! AND AFTER I CHANGE THE TIMELINE!!!
THEY CAN MEET PAXTON!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AND AN OLDER N…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ah, it depends. I am usually on in the mornings and evenings, but that’s about to change with college classes, so I don’t really know. Maybe 12:30-10:00 central, with plenty of breaks in between? I tend to check my email all day long.
As for weekends I try to stay off from Saturday evening through till whenever I get on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ugh….I need just major fluff scenes between the boys please….like immediately…..please.
like the boys just loving each other and hugging each other and comforting each other, and BEING SWEET TO EACH OTHER AND PROTECTING EACH OTHER!!!
UGGGHHHHHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h literally all the time 🤣 I have no life….XD
no but srsly I’m on here a LOT…. My only thing is I have church Wednesday nights and cleaning Wednesday during the days (but I’m still on sometimes usually) and church Sunday morning and night
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
…..Wolfgang…..
IS SOOO TINY OH MY STINKING GOSH……
BRUH…MY. HEART. HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!
AHHH HIS BROTHERS NEED TO HUG HIM AND LUV HIM AND AGGGHHHHHHHHHH
- Load More
