-
Koshka replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Horse and His Boy, or the second half of The Last Battle.
Hmm, I never really thought about Charn much. I’m not totally sure about it’s allegorical significance either.
Now you have me thinking…
The Silver Chair was certainly one of our favorites, or rather Puddleglum was. (Upon being trapped underground: “Well, at least…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRIMM IS РУССКИЙ?!!!???!?
I CAN HARDLY BREATHE. OH MY, OH WOW, GAAHHHHHH!!!
I literally screamed when I read that.
And if you need ANY HELP WHATSOEVER, please, I’d be THRILLED to do research for you, if you need!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Y’all….
Its time….
For my baby…. Get your hearts ready…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!!! I’m actually really enjoying this!! I wasn’t sure how good it was gonna be cuz…yea XD!!! But so glad y’all like it!!!
YESS ARA BEING A NURSE JUST….MY HEART!!! And her and November are just sooo cute…
and so are Lyn and Grimm!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And now….Grimm….
In this AU, Grimm is Russian.
But tbh some of the Russia-German stuff kinda confuses me….😅 so uhhhhhh….yea….

Grimm grew up on a farm with his parents and little sister, Miri, in Russia.
When Hitler began his invasion of the Soviet Union, Grimm’s family knew they needed to act fast. Living on the outskirts o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy16
AHHHH! These are awesome, really just plain wonderfully…aaggghhhh!!!
Ara’s working the Red Cross trains?! Oh. My. Wow.
I could hyperventilate.
(And totally didn’t go through the roof when I read you were writing Stalin age, like SERIOUSLY. O.O )
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
NIXON!! (Nyx) also he’s an actual fennec fox obviously. Can’t speak. More wild, took a long time to trust Lyn. Just overall an animal/pet, but they still love each other and are extremely protective and best friends (cuz Lyn doesn’t really have many friends but she doesn’t care 🤣)
Also his backstory is he was captured as a kit for the exotic…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m now imagining her joining the French resistance and strapping on a gun like, “WELP BOYS LET’S GO.”
(look up female French soldiers in WWII) pulls up female resistance fighters lol, and the pics just make me imagine Lyn with a gun 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
JOCELYN AND NYX!
So! Jocelyn is French in this AU!! But this pic just had the perfect smile and hair XD

Jocelyn lives a life of wealth, able to do whatever she wants, when she wants, along with her charming exotic pet fox she lovingly calls, Nixon.
When rumors of war begin, Jocelyn isn’t worried. After all, talk of fighting j…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 🤦🏻♀️ yeaaa sorry for my historical inaccuracies or just any inaccuracies like uniform or anything….just yeaaa XD….
BUT HEY I CAN DO FANTASY!! (I hope 🤣)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH OH OH!!! It’s time for Arabella now!!! Ahhh!!
okie! So obviously……
Arabella is a nurse!!!

However, Ara’s a bit different from the other nurses, due to the main fact that…well…
She technically isn’t supposed to be there.
Having had a love of learning since a child, and excelling at everything she ever did, Ara has every right t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UMMM idk the answer to that BECAUSE….idk how different uniforms are supposed to look accurate wise to real life….XD I chose all these pics cuz of the face and stuff 😂 just tbh….
so ya….
BUT IF IT WORKS…..then yes??? XD XD XD
AHHH FIN!!! WATCH OUUUUTTT!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And a picture of Riven -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OKIE SO NOVEMBER!! And I took a page from ur book and am doing an AU about the WWII Stalin Era….
(I’m nervous cuz again…idk this stuff….tbh)
But… (ALSO AS FOR THIS PICTURE, I love how this person looks, SO SWEET AND JUST LIKE NOVEMBER, but November obviously has curly hair and it’s strawberry…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 JEZYK NOOOOO!! RIKER AND ERICH NEEDS TO SAVE THIS POOR BABY RN!!!!!!!
IMMEDIATELY!!!!
NOOOOOOOOW
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH!! @freedomwriter76 soooo I’ve been thinking about the historical fiction AU…..
And I’ve got pictures!!!
thing is….again idk if this is gonna be accurate because I’m a fantasy writer…and honestly…I’m just not comfortable doing a lot of research on that time period and everything so PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME 😂 if I get something wrong…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t heard of a lot of those, but they sound interesting! Which is your favorite of the chronicles of Narnia? I always felt the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe had the most normal plot structure out of all of them, but the magicians nephew was interesting in showing how evil entered their world. I would have liked to here more about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon you wanna RP as Viktor I don’t think @koshka @freedomwriter76 minds if u go ahead and have the other group show up either.
Then Ocran will be surrounded right?
but will he have a trick up his sleev? Idk…
u also can RP as Ocran…..
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I keep hearing about green ember! I need to read it one day. I like it when books show that there’s something better at the end of the protagonists struggle, it’s part of what makes me keep reading. 🙂
At the time, I didn’t really see all the similarities, I mean, the world was so different, and even the plot points and e…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome!
(Good! Yes, it will, and that’s soooo awesome! Then his kids’ll be half-elven and… Oof, yeah they won’t be happy, but hey, who said they had to be? 😉 )
- Load More
