-
Koshka replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
EXACTLY. He’s one of the best characters in the series, in my so very humble opinion.
It could, although it would be a rather dark book. It would be interesting, but I’m afraid I was always far more intrigued by the Western Wilds.
YES! XD Definitely one of his best character names. (Now I’m wondering, did he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
That being said…I started writing at like 8! (But I ALWAYS loved making up stories)
That’s great! I didn’t start until this year, but same, I liked making up stories. I mean I did write something once when I was like 7, basically a one page introduction to some Cinderella retelling… guess who was Cinderella…😳. Okay we won’t t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
They explained some of Charns background in the book, but tbh, it was too complicated for me to get it, and I would have liked to know more. It could probably have it’s own book, there’s so much potential.
I really liked the Horse and his Boy too!
And yes, Puddleglum is the best. Isn’t the species name, “Marshwiggle” just the most…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
These characters are so awesome. Lol @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
His brother was in the thick of it, sword flashing with complete mastery, his face tense but otherwise calm. Zlatan was a Desanik. Vulkasin hadn’t seen his brother in battle, not like this.
This was more than a fight. This was a battle, a war. And he was a Volk. The war cry…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH RIKER!!!!! MY HEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!
CAN’T WAIT TILL HE MEETS OLDER NOVEMBER AND ARA AND LYN AND THE OTHERS!!!!’
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHH AO HAPPY U LIKE IT!!! My favorites are honestly probably Paxton and Luna….
I actually got the idea to connect them while writing and for Luna to be a Jew WHILE writing XD!!
and was like GASP I LOVE THIS!! Like connecting all the couples was just 😍😍😍
And they’re so cute and Luna being a Jew is soooo perfect and swe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WHO IS NATHAN?!?! WHAT HAVE U DONE TO HIM BECAUSE I ALREADY LOVE HIM….WHAT HAVE U DONE TO THE BABY?!?! *HUGS HIM TIIIIGHT!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Jocelyn
After her initial shock of Nyx’s injury….Ocran had attacked…
She hadn’t had much time to ask question…but boy would she afterwards…
Lyn jumped into action, placing Nyx carefully onto her shoulder. His hackles raised and he hissed.
“Let me take him,”
“No way! You’re hurt. You’r…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
You don’t sound pushy to me! 🙂 I understand; I like this too.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
Ok, so it started to rain, and as much as I love music, I love rain more. So, I can write now, since rain-song doesn’t interrupt my words like lyrics do.Viktor
There was a sound, just a faint one carried to them by some unfelt draft from far down the passage.
A cry?
Riker knew. He spun away,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations! I haven’t even started learning yet…but our brother finally got his, so we’ll start soon. ish. (Our family waayyy drags this out, for some unexplainable reason.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka I recently got mine! (Should’ve gotten it way before now but yea lol)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
No, you’re fine! I enjoy this too.
And I’m constantly checking my phone, which I really should stop doing quite so much, but anyway.
Hmm, yeah, you probably are the oldest author in this castle right now. I don’t think I’m on the younger side of this castle’s age scale, more like somewhere in the upper middle. As in, I should b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h Also I’m really sorry y’all if I sound pushy or anything asking you guys to RP all the time or anything…that’s not my intention at all 😅😅 I just really enjoy it soooo I end up checking my phone like alll the time 🤣
I have noooo life which is sad cuz pretty sure I’m older then everyone…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings OOOH!!! So I’ve loved reading since…like forever. I just took to it immediately lol!!
That being said…I started writing at like 8! (But I ALWAYS loved making up stories)
Books that have really inspired me though? Are just books that I love!!
For instance if I love a book series, or books and I’m reading it just….<…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I REALLY DON’T WANT JACKAL TO DIE 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka ROFL I FEEL THAT!!! I luuuuv Christmas
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
XD She is binge listening to Christmas music right now…
- Load More
