-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka imma RP with GRIMm and Nyx! So it’s okay with the characters recognizing the Twins right?
im guessing the twins just kinda don’t remember everything about the castle rn? But maybe seeing some ppl will remind them? Like Nyx? Idk
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka WITH PLEASURE *cracks knuckles*
OOOH YARVOJ!!!!!! *throws him into the villain dungeon. Grabs bat*
DON’T MESS WITH THE TWINS!!!!!!! 😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Well, it’s a bit complicated. Basically he refused to complete some pretty horrible orders, and by the time he got caught he had started undoing much of his commanding officer’s work.
As to who had it done, GO BEAT HIM UP FOR ME IF YOU PLEASE. His name is Yarvoj. He was Zlatan’s Sotnik.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Of course Paxton can wear that! He’d be really cute…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
ZLATAAAAAAN!!!!! Â NOOO!! WHO DID THIS TO HIM!!! WHY?!?!?! PLZ TELL ME SO I CAN GO WREAK HAVOC ON THEM!! *yeets Zlatan into the protection squad and hugs him gently*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
So, a quick run down of what’s changed:
This is right after Zlatan’s Solution beat, so he’s a bit emaciated and weak, and has wounds from his beating which are still healing. He’s wearing no armor besides his sword, in an effort to reduce the pain. He’s struggling a bit with redemption right…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon do u wanna make an RP??
u can meet November!! I’m gonna RP as him, but if u wanna RP first u can!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ach, I know! But I’m really glad it makes you feel that way.
You do. 😉
Haha! Seriously though, I like the earlier medieval fashions for a reason! XD
William’s “hose” is the same thing.
Awwwwwww, I can totally imagine him like that and it’s soooo cute!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon GASP NOOOO ALWIN!! The scars and shackle mark MAKE ME 😫😖 UGH!!!
But I do that to y’all with pax and November soooo…
ALSO UR DESCRIPTION OF HIS PANTS…
do y’all mind if I make that the kind of pants Paxton wears, (except a bit thicker cuz he needs it for warmer weather) ALSO yall just th…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
And lastly, (for now)
William. Brown blonde hair and green eyes, he is tall and broad shouldered. And serious, very serious. Although, among friends he will open up more and maybe even laugh. It’s not that he’s stoic per se, just that he’s… William. Very loyal and protective of those he loves, it’s b…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yay! She might show up… I’m still not quite sure,since it really does change so e stuff with my timeline, but that the same time, I’m like: “ditch the timeline!” XD
As for my charries getting people… I literally have no idea. Just probably not my other characters. I really don’t know, though, so…
If I added Winifrith, I’d…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good! I’ll do a quick RP for the twins, then you can hear them or something? Whatever you want to do. I’m game. =)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Next! (And sorry, I didn’t tag in the last two.)
Yes! Viktor is staying, and I also want to add…
Alwin. Has black hair that is cut fairly short, a rough ivory complexion, and thoughtful dark blue eyes. He is somewhat tall, but thin from lack of nourishment as much as from genetics.
Quiet but driven, h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 11 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Okay so just a pre-note to this post- I see you probably aren’t going to continue with the series, so I’m going to talk about this a little more freely than some would. I’m not straight up spoiling at all, but proceed with caution. I make a few hints here and there. I think it might be necessary for you in order…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AHHH I LOVE THE EAGLE!!!
and of course I ALWAYS LOVE VIKTOR!!! Totally have the eagle!!!!!!
also….I kinda have some ideas for can meet who but again it’s also up to what y’all think/want
but I was kinda thinking it would be cool if Grimm met the twins. Nyx would know them, but I just think…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine if you add her. She’s awesome, although she might could cause problems if she ran into Nyx…
I’ll let the others decide.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
IS he is the protection agency? I’m not even an official member, but if it comes to it I’ll capture him myself!
*Drops visor on helmet*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Anyway, it’ll completely change where he is in his arc…
Or maybe I’ll just add her and ignore his arc, because… Well, spoilers.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Viktor. Not much different physically than before, except for being a bit more attuned to fighting, and a little older. On the inside, though, he’s changed… but he’s not sure in what ways.
(Haha, neither am I.)
BUT AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT QUESTION: does he, or does he not have his eagle? I leave it to y’all.
Age just 15
And just so you know h…[Read more]
- Load More
