-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka
WELL…..
I mean….
I COULD add in Lilith……..
And Aramis….…
……👀
They’ve left Paxton’s homeland, but these two are still alive, and…would still be bitter…and the same as ever….and if they saw Paxton again, or any of the gang…well…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I have any antagonists that are clearly defined enough to add. I mean, ya kinda have to know who they are.
Anyone else?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I was wondering!
@freedomwriter76 godlyfantasy
Sounds great to me! Reúven likes little girls, and Viktor would love to meet them both again.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
So Corvina is in the RP, I just haven RP-Ed as her yet or brought her in the forefront.
but the one RP with November when he felt that cold chill, and said he’d have to follow up on that later….
He meant Corvina.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how about Riker and Leon start heading toward Viktor and November and them! If u want? @elishavet-pidyon that good with y’all?
ALSO YALL….we need some villains/antagonists in the mix….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka we’ll place my last RP right before yours okay Freedom? It fits anyway 😊
also DAWSON 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Luna
Two men stepped forward, one giving an enthusiastic greeting. Ara and Lyn relaxed slightly, exchanging the glance. The men didn’t seem to be a danger, though one did carry a weapon of some sort.
Luna studied their faces.
One dark-skinned, with kind eyes. And the other…
Luna tilted her head, try…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dawson, no!!
And he had better be careful, or he’ll get a military nurse called down on him.
Btw, Cécile was a fully trained nurse, on her way to becoming a midwife actually, when the war flared up again, and she got called into the reserves.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh, it’s fine, but thank you for redoing it!
Your WIP premise is so creative! And I totally get the “my book is running away from me” feeling! XD it’s happening to me currently.
Although, I do have one story that took a very romantic turn like that. Although, I don’t know if it’s exactly a “romance” because although that part is a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin I LOVE HIM AND UR PICTURE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
November
Sunlight filtered through the open door. November grimaced, covering his eyes as his skull began to throb.
He glanced at Viktor and Reúven. “Do you two…ah, know your way around here? I mean…I’m sure you know better then me,” he chuckled. “But, I thought maybe you’d know a good place to look,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Cécile
Heavy footsteps echoed down to them, tensing the air. Someone was coming.
She placed a hand on Annia’s shoulder, perhaps gripping a bit tighter than nesesary. The girl’s infront of them looked tense and ready to fight. Cécile bit her lip.
Two men walked around the corner, both dre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Paxton
They were moving now, down the darkened hallways, lit only by torchlight.
Shadows danced along the walls, reminding Paxton all too much of the caverns leading to the depths.
Where the monster lived…
He stayed behind a bit, though not too far, as one of the young men was bringing up the re…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
“Well! Now that that’s settled, which, by the way took forever, you guys are really bad at communication, could we get going? I, for one, would very much like to find Lynnie. Would one of you like to guide us, or shall I? How bout you canine?”
Canine? First Wolfboy, now a word neithe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka AHHH ANNIA!! Asking if Luna is a fairy is sooo sweet!!! Luv it! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn
Two young women rounded the corner. One was younger then the other, with black hair, and a bright smile forming on her lips. Her eyes lit up as she spotted the threesome, and landed on Luna. She stared in awe, probably at Luna’s m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
Something wasn’t right; this was no pleasant coincidence. Viktor’s mind spun as he took in November’s shaken state.
It wasn’t something on the outside, something tangible. It was something else.
Thoughts.
Forebodings.
Memories.
“That…ah…that would be nice. Better then traveling alone, I suppo…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Aannnndd I deleted my RP. Again.
*Dramatic sigh*
Cécile
She walked at a brisk step, heeled boots clicking in an even rhythm.
This place was nice. Comfortably clean, full of fresh un-sterilized air, with no messy situations to clean up. And none of the incessant rocking of the hospital sh…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! @Thelooneyone
Welcome to KP! We are happy to have you here! 😃
I haven’t written short stories before, but it’s a really interesting genre. Imo it takes some real skill to fit character arcs and plot into a short story because well, it’s short. I write dystopian as well! My current WIP is dystopian, I hope to add a little romance… but It…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 when ur done u wanna RP as the boys?
we just gonna start calling them THE BOIS XD
- Load More
