-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon do u wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH BUCKY!!!!! 😭 FRIDA U BULLY!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon gurl I get ya!! I’m a youth teacher lol! Tho that’s not as hectic as Children’s church still can be tiring 😂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m on! Sorry I didn’t get anything in yesterday or the day before. I wanted to, but after working Children’s Church…. I was tired. XD
Church was good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I think I’ll RP as him in a few
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Paxton
He grilled Wolfgang’s hand, having let Crosshair, Feather and Julius take the lead.
“I’m so glad you’re okay Paxton…” Wolfgang breather, eyes glassy as he looked down at the little boy.
Paxton bit his lip. Was he okay?
He leaned in closer as they walked.
Ran, really.
He didn’t say a word…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 BTW!! We totally need to get to a point where it comes out that Crosshair and Feather met Ara, November, Lyn and Nyx a few years back so Paxton will be like “You know them then?” And then Crosshair will also be like “You know them?” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes ticked from side to side, but his legs refused to move. Refused to run. And suddenly he felt himself pulled backwards once again by his clothing.
He wrestled slightly, until a voice he knew didn’t belong to the woman whispered, “Paxton.”
He stopped. The voice was still r…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hey u on? If not @freedomwriter76 I may go ahead and RP as November cuz I rlly miss RP-Ing as him
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Paxton
The boy was trapped…
And apparently, so was the group.
He caught eyes with Leo, who looked just at lost as Paxton felt. He tried to give an encouraging nod, but it fell a bit short.
Paxton frowned, shivering.
He could hear whispers, could see the man named Crosshair and one of n…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Ooh Vermont sounds beautiful!
I want to go to mount Rainer, and going in a schoolie would just be the best thing ever. We used to live on the west side, and mount Rainer was a day trip away. Kinda miss that ;(
And I’d love to see the northern lights. 😃
My Volkswagen specific daydreams began when I saw one drive by and gave it…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Am I currently a part of this conversation? No.
Am I going to reply anyways? Yes. 🤣
I used to want to travel the US in a schoolie, it was like one of my big dreams in life. And Volkswagon buses are the best 😃
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 back from our fellowship at church!! It was fun!! Is anyone on? And does anyone else have night services too?
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Willow Woodrow are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FRIDA…. 😤 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
His face burned as Frida’s skin touched his cheek. He let out a cry, the force turning his head. He whimpered, crying silently.
He could hear the boys yelling behind him, but over his beating heart he couldn’t make out what they were saying.
And a few quick fists again…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw, again I trust u with my charries so feel free to do whatever 🤷🏻♀️ same goes for @elishavet-pidyon and @koshka during our RPs.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 also service went amazing!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Paxton
Everything had quieted for a moment. He’d been wrapped up in warm arms. The brothers held him close…
And then….
The warmth was gone.
Cold fingers gripped him, prying him from Wolfgang’s arm’s.
“Let go of him!” Wolfgang cried as Paxton was forcefully tugged forward, into…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon hola friends!! How was church?
- Load More
