-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon aww poor Viktor!! This is gonna be interesting!! @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
“You’re…shepherds then?” Viktor’s eyes seemed to widen slightly at the term. “We had a few in A’Grend, but…honestly not many….Most were crop farmers…Some kept animals.” November rubbed his arm.
“Ah…do you have any K’Vews?”
Everyone st…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy yes, Viktor does have fire trauma, even though he’s gotten used to it because it’s a necesary part of their life. He just… Doesn’t like to handle it, or have it get more than a cooking fire. It makes him jittery and anxious, which for him means he’s more prone to exclamations and studied silence.
Also, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Here’s a updated drawing of Keiryn. I just like this one a bit better than the other one I posted here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry for the delayed response! I was trying to give some of the other members a chance to catch up 🙂
@Ava-blue @Whale-keeper feel free to jump in whenever (No pressure, I know life gets in the way)!
Keiryn
Oops. Not what I meant too do.
Keiryn scurries out of the trapdoor, being sure to leave it open.
Doesn’t seem like the most w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
“It’s going to be okay, Paxton…I promise.”
Paxton looked up at Wolfgang, and then at Reuben. He made his way to each brother, Jakob, Joshua, Leo….
He frowned.
“Y-Your m-mother….” Paxton whispered, “She…she’s not n-n-nice either…”
The boys turned to look at him. “Are…are all m-m-…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@thelooneyone
Sorry for the late reply… school. And driver’s Ed. -_-
I get the big cities thing! I love the outdoors (was a birdwatcher before my family stopped going on birdwatching outings together, it’s not exactly safe to go alone) but for me I can’t spend too much time away from the city, lol perhaps it’s because I was b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
The Girls (we’ve got The Bois, now I’ve got The Girls XD!!)
“And what of you three? Where are you from? Not here, I’m only assuming.”
Vince smiled kindly, addressing Ara, Lyn and Luna.
Ara’s heart fluttered at the thought of home.
How long had it been now?
It was…strange how time worked……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s good with me! Also since @keilah-h isn’t on rn u can do The Bois again if u want. I made a Longer Paxton one earlier idk if u saw it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Okay I’m gonna go ahead and RP as November because I miss my baby!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
November
He could still feel the tinge of pink on his cheeks, but Leon’s words helped his embarrassment fade, if only a slightly.
Viktor was still chuckling though, which made the boy receive a half-hearted glare from the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH BUCKY 😭 BUT STEVE CALLING HIM HIS BEST FRIEND WARMED MA HEAAAART
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h anyone on and want to go in the groups we’re in?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h do u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin btw the name Dante is so cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
AND DANTE!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GET’EM STEVE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahh my Paxton 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon agh I did not like math….I’m not great at it sooo that didn’t help matters XD!!!
Paxton
“Paxton…you’re not okay…are you?” After reaching what seemed to be far enough away, Wolfgang had slowed some. Paxton was still silent, staring off at…
Nothing really.
Wolfgang frowned, gently squeezing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also is it @keilah-h or @freedomwriter76 turn?
- Load More
